Bigfoot encounters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigfoot encounters

Do you believe they exist(sasquatch)? Im a hunter and hiker and never seen one but I pretty much stay in one general area (part of the state). I used to think those bigfoot sasquatch people.... well they wasnt nuts, just misinformed and didnt know, or have as much of an understanding about Gods creation as I did. Now Im a believer. Why? I listened to a discusion on Genesis 6 and the corruptions that was taking place and if what happened there is possible, anything is and I needed to keep an open mind about stuff. This world is alot more complicated than the box i put it in and alot more going on than whats in my little world Ive made for myself.
    Usually the people that make fun of bigfoot believers are people who dont get out in the deep woods im talking away from civilization hunt or camp alot and if they do hunt or camp, like me stay in one or two general areas.
    If you are like i was, and it had alot to do with the information I got which was from mainly tv shows that I watched about bigfoot that are really after ratings more than a bipedal primate.
    If you want to hear encounters google sasquatch chronicles. Listen to a few episodes while you traveling, or working on job or cleaning around house. They make time pass quick and see what you think. They at the very least are entertaining.
    Anybody else have any thoughts? Disputes?

seen any road signs to help your hunt ?

Bigfoot-Doesnt-Believe-In-You-Either-Rectangle-300x400.jpg
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Its always nice to have a belief in something strange and unexplainable. It makes life that much more interesting to retain our folklore. Accordingly, let’s not spend too much time trying to scientifically debunk the theories. Who wants to visit Loch Ness without a monster or climb the Himalayas without a Yeti. Here in NJ we enjoy talking about the Jersey Devil living in the pine-lands.

Yes, Big Foot exists and is harboring D.B. Cooper in the Pacific Northwest
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Actually he ate D.B.Cooper.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

What ate Jimmy Hoffa ?
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

There are many interesting and seemingly credible sources on Sasquatch encounters. Some from the US military. Also a lot missing people in state and national parks in the Pacific NW. When you read and hear the stories, many have similarities like a strong musky smell when one is nearby. I'm not a believer, but I'm open to the possibility of it. I'm also a hunter/outdoors-man and you're right, most people have no idea how vast the wilderness is in the Northwestern US and into Canada. We discover new species every day in many parts of the world. That region is VERY remote and thick with vegetation. Its a huge rain forest.
            Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
            Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

I thought Jimmy Hoffa was buried under Giants Stadium.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                What ate Jimmy Hoffa ?
                Someone from the Mothers and Fathers Italian Association, otherwise known as MAFIA
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

No they found him inside tony sopronas stomach during a gunshot wound surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                    I thought Jimmy Hoffa was buried under Giants Stadium.
                    According to the man that "retired" him, the crematorium down the road from where his "retirement" party was held.
                    Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
                    Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
                    Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Working...
                    X