Girl asked if I was thick...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl asked if I was thick...

I've been on a few dates with this girl and we just started texting about sex bcuz we're both getting to the point where we are wanting it...

So we're sort of sexting and I mentioned I'm not huge but Def above average and she asked me "is it thick?".. And I'm only around 4.7 mid shaft... But about 6.9 bpel.

Now I'm nervous as hell she's not going to be satisfied with it and will think its skinny. I already have major sex anxiety and this just made it so much worse.

4.7 inches is on the average side! Is she overweight?

Just pump 10-20 minutes before sex, you'll be fine!
    PELord
    Last edited by PELord; 12-09-2019, 01:23 AM.
    Starting size: 3.8 inches BPEL - 4.3 inches MSEG

Current lost .5 :-( (11/20/2020): 6.6 inches BPEL - 5 MSEG

Goal: 8.0 Inches BPEL - 6 inches MSEG

Comment

She's a bit chubby and I might be closer to 4.6. I don't have a pump. Just an LG hanger and phallosan and neither really does shit for girth.

I never bought a pump bcuz I read contradicting things. Some saying it doesn't give them much of a temporary gain. Also that it causes discoloration all over the shaft. If I knew I could avoid the discoloration and it'd give me an instant/temporary gain and around half inch I'd go buy one tmrw.

Comment

Originally posted by DeMi-GoD View Post
        She's a bit chubby and I might be closer to 4.6. I don't have a pump. Just an LG hanger and phallosan and neither really does shit for girth.

I never bought a pump bcuz I read contradicting things. Some saying it doesn't give them much of a temporary gain. Also that it causes discoloration all over the shaft. If I knew I could avoid the discoloration and it'd give me an instant/temporary gain and around half inch I'd go buy one tmrw.

Pumping is really effective at giving you INSTANT gains. I would try that first.

Comment

Originally posted by PELord View Post
          Pumping is really effective at giving you INSTANT gains. I would try that first.
          Curvy girls usually have bigger vaginas because of fat pad.

Comment

Pumping will give temporary girth, but long term, as in time, pumping exercises will get good girth results.
            I have been pumping with the BM while showering and have gained about .75" or so.
            This is after 2 years with not over doing.
            I also use an air pump also. Sessions are usually 20 minutes. I enjoy it, but be careful, injury can happen If over done.

Comment

Originally posted by PELord View Post
              Curvy girls usually have bigger vaginas because of fat pad.
              thats silly. Ive been with my share of girls higher in body fat. If they lost weight do you think their vagina woud shrink..just like if a dude lost weight his penis would shrink

itll take more thurtsing to go deeper in a bigger girl for sure. Maybe a good reason to not go with girls over a certain body fat level ?

pumping will provided temproly results quickly. You can overdo it though so start small and dont go over moderate pressure. Intense is not worth it,, in my experience caused ed, made my dick shorter, and had severe edema buildup a few hours to a day afterwards..thats enough for me to take it easy on pumping
              Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by PEispossible View Post
                thats silly. Ive been with my share of girls higher in body fat. If they lost weight do you think their vagina woud shrink..just like if a dude lost weight his penis would shrink

itll take more thurtsing to go deeper in a bigger girl for sure. Maybe a good reason to not go with girls over a certain body fat level ?

pumping will provided temproly results quickly. You can overdo it though so start small and dont go over moderate pressure. Intense is not worth it,, in my experience caused ed, made my dick shorter, and had severe edema buildup a few hours to a day afterwards..thats enough for me to take it easy on pumping
                Sure, assuming if they lose some good amount of weight, and strength their PC musles with kegels and other Pelvic floor muscle training exercises.

Female Athletes also have tighter vaginas, probably because stronger PC muscles, lower body fat..

Comment

Im too nervous to do it and she's expecting me to come over tonight. I worry the last guy she was with was way thicker. I truly hate my skinny dick.

Comment

Originally posted by DeMi-GoD View Post
                    Im too nervous to do it and she's expecting me to come over tonight. I worry the last guy she was with was way thicker. I truly hate my skinny dick.
                    You're solid in the average girth and above average in bpel. You're good bro. If she has an issue with your dick, my suggestion is never talk to her again she's not a good person. By the time you're ready for her to see your dick, she should be very interested in you and won't care about your size.

That being said, I also had what I felt was a skinny dick (i know now it was average). BUT pumping, jelqing, squeezes are definitely a great way to increase it. Pumping will give you instant results. You could pick up a bathmate at the local sex shop and your dick will be the thickest its EVER been. Give it a shot dude.
                    Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
                    Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
                      You're solid in the average girth and above average in bpel. You're good bro. If she has an issue with your dick, my suggestion is never talk to her again she's not a good person. By the time you're ready for her to see your dick, she should be very interested in you and won't care about your size.

That being said, I also had what I felt was a skinny dick (i know now it was average). BUT pumping, jelqing, squeezes are definitely a great way to increase it. Pumping will give you instant results. You could pick up a bathmate at the local sex shop and your dick will be the thickest its EVER been. Give it a shot dude.
                      There is a sex shop nearby. So if I actually went and bought one tonight which one would you recommend? How much of an increase in girth do you think I'd have the first time before I go to her house? I really need a confidence boost.

Comment

Saying that you are ok, won't help you. You are skinny, that's all. And you are saying 6.9 bpel? Not NBEPL? That's small too. Let's be realistic. You can see my meassures too, and i've been told that it's small. Just pump before sex, and prepare good erection and go.
                        Started: 01.01.2018
                        NBPEL: 5.7''
                        MEG: 4.8''

Current: 01.01.2019
                        NBPEL: 5.7''
                        BPEL: 6.9''
                        BEG: 4.9"
                        MEG: 5"
                        Below head: 5.1"

Comment

6.9” is above average. Remember, it’s not what you use, it’s how you use it.
                          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by fantasist View Post
                            Saying that you are ok, won't help you. You are skinny, that's all. And you are saying 6.9 bpel? Not NBEPL? That's small too. Let's be realistic. You can see my meassures too, and i've been told that it's small. Just pump before sex, and prepare good erection and go.
                            This is not only untrue but a very negative statement.

Comment

Dude just go enjoy the time with her and be positive, no girl likes a negative guy especially when the issue is that. Youll be alrite

Comment

Working...
                              X