Talking to women but depressed because of my size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking to women but depressed because of my size

I’ve posted on here before and I’m just really seeking help from someone, as to my situation. I’ve had sex before and a relationship with someone before but I’m recently single and talking to women but my size destroys my confidence. I have a weak penis at 4.75 inches and my girth is skinny. I’m really just seeking genuine advice from someone. I’m not going to complain like my last thread.. however I want some advice what I can do about my situation. I want to be just an inch bigger is all I’m asking for from p..e however I can’t stretch because I’m 1 inch flaccid and I’ve been jelqing

But I’ve read from people that jelqing is bullsh1t and when I jelq it feels like I’m pushing blood to the tip of my penis much like master bating which doesn’t increase size

I want to get an extender but my flaccid won’t fit in most extenders, so what are my options?

Am I just stuck with a weak small penis? I talk to some women but honestly I’m not interested in having sex, because I don’t want to disappoint someone with my size

Is there any help for me?

this:

Lost Password Recovery Form - PEGym Forums
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      That doesn’t help me tho?

Comment

answer the pm I sent you

Comment

I think youve only p.e'd for a week? so you wont see gains that fast, itd be nice too tho. Usually jp90 is where you start and 90 days is a beginning to see how you improve erections. With jelqing especially since your not conditioned less is more if i had to take a guess until you can handle that. A phallosan forte mite help you with ur small flacid and make it longer. They have small bells and small condoms so it could work. The vaccum could pull your flacid better.

Comment

Lostmypasswordnewuser12, your account has been merged in with newuser12.

You need to keep track of your passwords in a responsible manner. Do not create any more accounts, you've abused things far too much.
            Dangler

Comment

Only you know about your size she doesnt know anyhting about you size.
              is your body trasnaparent that she is looking at the small things and judging you baout the sexual life/
              by the way at the end of day. Size does not matter mutual pleasure matters alot between you !

Comment

A pump might help. If you find it difficult to stretch your fladdid a pump might suck out some inner penis. It may also give you something to grab and and work with after a pumping session.
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                EG - 5.7 "

Comment

On the women thing. Don't think about bonds and attachments when you are trying to chat up a woman. Bonds and ties can come later. Don't mention your size. Just get into bed, have sex and see if she wants another date.

If she says no, then move on to the next one in the same way. Do this until you find a girl who wants another date and then eventually find one that loves you to your bones. Dick size never has to be bought up in conversation when your in the hunt.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                  EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                  EG - 5.7 "

Comment

To put it in other terms. If I was goung out looking for some fun. I probably wouldn't bring up my unit size. It isn't cool. It would make me look like a pervert.

If I was to get her in the sack, I wouldn't say oh by the way my dick is this size. I'd just get stuck in and see what she feels and says.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Hanging! It works. Also, jelqing and various squeezing exercises will help with girth. All of these things have to be done regularly and hanging is a pretty intense regimen. For solid gains you have to hang for 10 hrs a week. Once you build up to heavy weights, you can save time by hanging heavy for less time. Heavy is 20 lbs and up. I hang 25-30 lbs 20 mins/ 5 days a week and see regular gains. Not to mention warm up set to build up.

Comment

It will take a while to get to hanging 20-25 lbs in a safe manner. It wouldn't be a good option for him to start hanging like that.
                        Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
                        EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
                        EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
                        EG : 6"

My progress log :
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment