Is this a decent size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a decent size

I’m about 7.25 in length bpel which I think is pretty good from what I’ve read. But my girth is where I’m hurting at 4.5.

Ive had sex with many women and most dont really comment on my size at all. Which I guess that prob isn’t the best sign, but not the worst either. One straight up said I’m small because it’s thin. She also wanted to have sex with me a lot too though so I guess it wasn’t too horrible haha

I’m lucky and have a hot and amazing gf right now for the past year and a half. She actually has said I’m def bigger than average and that I have a great dick. But the girls comment is never out of my head. If my gf doesn’t orgasm I assume she would have if I was thicker. Its been even worse lately since I had a nightmare about it. Looking up girth online didn’t help either. Seems a lot of people think 4.5in is really small girth. And we know if it’s on the Internet it has to be true ha

Sorry I went on a while but I guess I just want to know if I truly am average size of if I’m thinner than most. I’m s well built guy at 6’4 and muscular too which prob doesn’t help my odds. Definitely just makes it look thinner. I’ve never had problems with a normal condom like Trojan falling off. Actually it’s on pretty tight. I’ve read about guys who were my thickness saying they need specially snug fit condoms. Only condom that slips off of me is magnum. Just wish I could feel like my girth isn’t a disappointment and another guy could get the job done better.

So 4.5" is average girth depending on the study it certainly is average range . Of course your penis length and body size may make it look thin by comparison,

In any case welcome to the site pe can make your dick thicker .

Comment

Gimme 0.5 inch of length!!! But bpel does not count, try nbpel.
      Started: 01.01.2018
      NBPEL: 5.7''
      MEG: 4.8''

Current: 01.01.2019
      NBPEL: 5.7''
      BPEL: 6.9''
      BEG: 4.9"
      MEG: 5"
      Below head: 5.1"

Comment

Look into pumping. I gained over an inch in girth following an aggressive pumping regemin.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by fantasist View Post
          Gimme 0.5 inch of length!!! But bpel does not count, try nbpel.
          Don’t take bpel from me haha I need what I can get. It def counts though. That’s what goes in s girl. You easily push past the pad. Nbpel I’m about 6.75. I have a thick pad for some reason even though I’m not fat.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
            Look into pumping. I gained over an inch in girth following an aggressive pumping regemin.
            Isn’t that just temporary right after pumping? I’m looking to actually change the girth in general. I have thought about dipping into a hydromax though. Money isn’t a problem for me, but I want to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              So 4.5" is average girth depending on the study it certainly is average range . Of course your penis length and body size may make it look thin by comparison,

In any case welcome to the site pe can make your dick thicker .
              Yeah I think basically every factor works against me. I’m actually like 4.5-5in flaccid though. If I had girth I’d be sitting pretty good I think.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsrule View Post
                Isn’t that just temporary right after pumping? I’m looking to actually change the girth in general. I have thought about dipping into a hydromax though. Money isn’t a problem for me, but I want to be safe.
                You get temporary gains after each session; however, over time you generate permanent gains. I started at 4.4” of girth and was able to add 1/2” to 3/4” of temporary girth after a session. My permanent girth is now 5.5” and I can still add 1/2” to 3/4” of temporary girth after each session.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

If I had those numbers, I would be so happy...just sayin'
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Your fat pad if anything is a frac under average

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                      You get temporary gains after each session; however, over time you generate permanent gains. I started at 4.4” of girth and was able to add 1/2” to 3/4” of temporary girth after a session. My permanent girth is now 5.5” and I can still add 1/2” to 3/4” of temporary girth after each session.
                      Not a bad gain at all. About how long did it take you to gain .5in in girth? So if you never pumped or did anything again you’d keep those gains? Sounds like a big win to me

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                        If I had those numbers, I would be so happy...just sayin'
                        7.25 bpel x 4.5? Well if you’re talking about me I’ll take it as a compliment. I think my length is good according to what I read. Didn’t think anyone would want to sign up for my girth haha Hope you get where you want to be either way

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          Your fat pad if anything is a frac under average
                          You mean my ratio of 6.75 to 7.25? I think I’m doing ok length wise on both ends. At least that’s what I tell myself either way ha

Comment

I also recommend pumping for girth. I'm coming up on 1 year of PE and gained 1/2" in girth so far. I also recommend combining manual exercise with your pumping (ie. jelq, squeeze, etc). Initially pumping is temporary, but over time it will permanently grow the penis. Some grow fast, some slow. I feel like everyone can grow at least 1" both ways and many people grow more than that. I started at 4.75 girth, and felt it was very skinny, so I understand what you're feeling, but rest assured its pretty average.

To answer your original question, your long at 7.25". Definitely more BPEL than most guys have. At 4.5 girth i'd say average. Many people here would say 5.5" is thick. You can get there, just takes time and dedication.
                            Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
                            Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

This website might be helpful https://5sizes.wordpress.com/averages/

Comment

Working...
                              X