Sexual preference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual preference

Just an observation... but it appears most on this forum are straight if not all...

Is this accurate?

My preference: Bisexual
    25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
    5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
    25th september: ??
    Goal 18cmx16cm
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

My preference: Straight

I don t believe Bisexual exist.
    They are just gay that are able to have sex with the other gender too.
    In other words their real passion is people of the same gender.
    I ve spoken with lots of gay people...men and women that were claiming bisexual. And when we were becoming friends they were all telling me that my conclusion is accurate.

So its either Straight or Gay.
    And I have no problems with gay men as long as they are not hiting on me.
    I have had sex once with a lesbian...not good.
    TeoDeles
    Member of the Month July 2018
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 07-10-2020, 08:50 AM.

Comment

At my age whatever gets me sex I am, and that includes domestic pets and small farm animals. Now that you got a visual on that one go have breakfast.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post

And I have no problems with gay men as long as they are not hiting on me.
        Sounds like you have a problem with gay men, then, if you're bothered by being hit on

Comment

Do you shy away from larger farm animals? Keep your options open and don't discriminate !
          Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          At my age whatever gets me sex I am, and that includes domestic pets and small farm animals. Now that you got a visual on that one go have breakfast.
          Jlannister
          Current (April 2020)
          EL 7.6"
          EG 7.2" - 7.8" (lower 3rd)

End goal
          EL 9"
          EG 7"

Comment

Don't care.

Officially, we welcome all, some exceptions due to legalities, pedophiliacs, underaged <18 , etc.
            We have a respect policy to facilitate acceptable communications,
            located in the Start Here thread:

11) Respect for members, their threads, posts, towards each other.

Yes, we're talking about respect again - because it's THAT important! :-) Members are to treat each other with Respect, thread topics and their posts within, deserve/receive that same Respect.

If your post or behavior, appears to cross that line, you may be asked to edit your post, your post may be deleted, and/or you may be warned via
            Private Message, issued an Infraction, or banned from using the forum.
            Bans may last from 1 day to being permanent.

If you have a concern or issue with something,
            you can contact a Moderator, Report a Post, Report a PM or one of our experts may answer it for you in an upcoming "Ask the Experts" article. Again, this is totally anonymous. :-)
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny D View Post
              Sounds like you have a problem with gay men, then, if you're bothered by being hit on
              I would love to be hit on!! Lot better than being hit.

Comment

I'm a burrito that loves tacos! What else is there to say
                Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny D View Post
                  No. its just that I never gonna fuck em and they never gonna fuck me... so why lose time and energy? LoL

Comment

Is today "Be a Tease" Day ?
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Why does not liking a gay man hitting on you as a guy an anti gay thing? How does it mean you dislike or don't approve of people being gay? When you get hit on whether it's by a guy, girl or goat that person is being very forward and violating in a sense your space. As much as we may joke around and say we all love being hit on in reality it puts the person being hit on in an awkward place.
                      Now when you're under 30 at bars or wherever you do kind and go for that but past that age and not at the bar scene the person that is doing the hitting is more times than not unwelcome. Why do we like to make someone feel that way? Because we think they're hot or something?

Like I said there are venues where hitting on is a known thing and you go there expecting to be hit or hit on and that's okay. For most of us we've grown out of that scene and it's just rude to do it to someone no matter what sex.

Let's not look to offend or to be offended; way too much of that going around already.
                      CUSP82
                      Administrator
                      Admin of the Month Dec 2014
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by CUSP82; 07-10-2020, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        Why does not liking a gay man hitting on you as a guy an anti gay thing? How does it mean you dislike or don't approve of people being gay? When you get hit on whether it's by a guy, girl or goat that person is being very forward and violating in a sense your space. As much as we may joke around and say we all love being hit on in reality it puts the person being hit on in an awkward place.
                        Now when you're under 30 at bars or wherever you do kind and go for that but past that age and not at the bar scene the person that is doing the hitting is more times than not unwelcome. Why do we like to make someone feel that way? Because we think they're hot or something?

Like I said there are venues where hitting on is a known thing and you go there expecting to be hit or hit on and that's okay. For most of us we've grown out of that scene and it's just rude to do it to someone no matter what sex.

Let's not look to offend or to be offended; way too much of that going around already.
                        Spot on. Thank you

Comment

What I DO find offensive is to claim a sexual orientation does not exist based on some random field work: you are either ruling out their sexuality (and by extension their identity) OR you are flat out calling them liars.
                          Be kind and inclusive and if you can't maybe just don't speak?
                          The origin of this thread was not asking whether different sexualities exist but if this site only consists of straight blokes
                          Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                          Spot on. Thank you
                          Jlannister
                          Current (April 2020)
                          EL 7.6"
                          EG 7.2" - 7.8" (lower 3rd)

End goal
                          EL 9"
                          EG 7"

Comment

Unfortunately threads of these types of matters (race, politics, religion, orientation) seldom stick to yes/no format. Everyone has to add their two cents and as long as they can be respectful and follow the forum rules, that's fine. We should all respect our differences in preference, avoid generalizations and refrain from derogatory speech. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action from the moderation team.

This is a warning.
                            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                            Recommended Routine
                            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by JLannister View Post
                              What I DO find offensive is to claim a sexual orientation does not exist based on some random field work: you are either ruling out their sexuality (and by extension their identity) OR you are flat out calling them liars.
                              Be kind and inclusive and if you can't maybe just don't speak?
                              The origin of this thread was not asking whether different sexualities exist but if this site only consists of straight blokes

You define your identity by your sexual orientation? Maybe I'm old but I have always defined myself as how much good have or could I do for others; am I honest, hard working, caring. My sexual preference never even made it to the list.

Comment

Working...
                              X