Sending dick pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending dick pics.

Cosmopolitan published women’s view on what they want to see. They include some of the following:

1."One of the hottest dick pics I've ever received was when a guy took one directly out of the shower. It was a full-body frontal picture in his bathroom mirror. Because of the steam, the mirror was a bit foggy, but you could see just enough of the whole body that it was actually an incredibly sexy picture—which also happened to include a great sneak peek of his package." —Krysta, 24

2. "Okay, honestly, I'm really into dick videos lately. Show me what you're working with in a better way than what any picture can show me." —Raya, 27

3. “I like when a guy’s hand has a good grip on it...if you know what I mean ” —Nico, 21
    4. “I prefer videos. Also, knock it the fuck off with the emojis.” —Taylor, 20
    5. “Once I got a flaccid dick pic. That was weird, so, like, don't do that.” —Kate, 21
    6. "Close up shots are horrifying. Stand back a lil bit." —Sarah, 21

7. “Don’t do the thing where you press down on your balls to make your dick pop and look bigger. We know it’s not that big. Also, a little mood lighting never hurts (like, bad nighttime lighting where everything looks yellow and you have to use flash...that’s a no-go). But a fresh-out-of-the-shower mirror picture is always a safe bet!Like, when there is still steam everywhere and you have to wipe a little off the mirror to expose the D.” —Sophie, 26

8. “I’m a sucker for an artsy dick pic. Some may think it’s a bit narcissistic, but using a self-timer and lying out on something is sexy AF. I wanna look at you like the fucking work of art you are! And in my opinion, that should be a full-body nude. That’s because I don’t see a dick and get turned on....It does nothing for me visually. But I think the human body is stunning.” —Liz, 24
    9. “It’s hot when it’s an actual body shot and not some low-quality up-close-and-personal junk shot. I love it when my boyfriend of three years sends me nude pictures in risky places. Like, when he sends me something from work, I’m like, yesssssir.” —Megan, 24
    10. “The angle is everything. I don’t want it just from the top to see the head or from the bottom to see the balls. But if it’s from the side and he’s holding it like he’s touching himself, that’s kind of hot because you know he’s thinking of you in that moment.” —Valerie, 24

11. “First of all, it doesn’t matter on the angle, lighting, or frame of your dick pic. If we didn’t ask for a picture, don’t send it. There’s nothing worse than being on your phone and having a huge, unsolicited penis picture pop up on your screen. That being said, I’m looking for something effortless. Turn off the florescent lighting, lie down in bed, and snap away. The last thing I want to see is a guy flexing in the bathroom mirror. Put your hand at the base of your (hopefully hard) penis for a better scale, and take the picture from a lower angle to make it look bigger.” —Taylor,

Hey guys, take not and send pics in accordance with the above preferences

Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. My gf loved and saved the dick pic I sent her early in our dating. I had a leather strap wrapped tight around the top of my ball sack then around the base of my dick with a big hard on. I did make an effort to get angle, lighting and the background decent.
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

I can understand a lot of what the ladies are saying. Personally, the ladies love it when I send a pic of me sitting erect in my chair and the burrito is past my belly button. They also love the pics where veins are showing on my dick. "It looks so thick!" they say.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Well, that’s cuz you are freak’n thick !

Comment

Did you ever send them to the wrong address?
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Did you ever send them to the wrong address?
            hahaha, no. That would be horrible because most of the other people on my recent texts list are work people. I always sent them as a reply and even at that double and triple checked it was addressed right.
            Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
            05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
            Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Dick picks are all fun and games until the relationship ends.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
              X