Who uses Magnum Condoms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who uses Magnum Condoms?

I'm definitely not anywhere near that area since I'm 7.2bpel and maybe 5.5+ or so EL. I was wondering who actually uses Magnums though? What are your stats? I want to make that into my goal
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

I don't usually use condoms, being married and all, but when I do use them I now have Magnum XL. The wife was able to find them online, they are not available over the counter here in the ROK.

I'm about 9.2 x 6.8. Last time I used one it was a little snug.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
      I don't usually use condoms, being married and all, but when I do use them I now have Magnum XL. The wife was able to find them online, they are not available over the counter here in the ROK.

What are your stats?
      Edit: For some reason your stats don't show up on computer. Which is weird lol
      Couchdog
      Last edited by Couchdog; 11-02-2020, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Damn. May I ask what were your starting measurements?
        By the way, it's hard to read in that font colour.
        Progress Log
        Start (20/06/2020):
        BPEL 5.9, EG 4.1
        Current (21/10/2020): BPEL 6.3, EG 4.5

Comment

Luckily my girl is on pill so no condoms for me, but if I have to use them I prefer magnums. There not as tight as others and don’t disrupt the feeling as much. I’m 7.3” x 6” so my length fits well but it’s a little loose in girth
          Start 5/2017 FL: 5" BPEL: 6.5" FG: 3.75" EG: 5" (On/Off 2 years)
          8/2019 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.25 FG: 4.5" EG: 5.8"
          8/2020 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.33" FG: 5.25" EG: 6"
          8/2021 FL: 5.35” BPEL: 7.4” FG: 5.35” EG: 6.1”
          Current 2/2022 FL: 5.5” BPEL: 7.5” FG: 5.5” EG: 6.15”
          My New Goal FL: 6" BPEL: 7.75" FG: 5.5" EG: 6.25"

Comment

I used Magnums a long time ago, maybe 10-15 years ago. I remember them fitting fine. My girth back then was probably 5.8-5.9".
            Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
            05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
            Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Ok, so it's more about having a big girth?

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
                Ok, so it's more about having a big girth?
                It is for me since since I'm girthy. Smaller ones stretch on, but I split one open once while inside her and didn't notice until it was too late. Fortunately, she didn't get pregnant! However, if you're over 7" NBPEL, condom length is a consideration. I'm not usually over 7" NBPEL, but I bought some Lifestyle Skyns (still have some, I think) and first time I put one one, I rolled it to the max length and it didn't go all the way to the base. It stayed in place, but was a reminder to pay attention to lengths.
                Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
                  What are your stats?
                  Edit: For some reason your stats don't show up on computer. Which is weird lol
                  I'll be honest, I don't like posting my stats. People tend to focus too much on absolute numbers and forget what it took to get there or why.

I started at 7x5.7, gained 2.2 in length and 1.1 in girth, bringing me to 9.2x6.8.

The magnums don't cover the full length, but I never get it all in anyway. My wife can take 7 or 7.5 in general, and can take up to 8 in one position, but no thrusting, just hitting her deep spot for a minute.

I recently had to use a regular condom, it was an experience. Left a ring around the 6 inch mark on the shaft that was purple for 10 minutes after sex.
                  incogneeetoe
                  Member of the Month Sept 2017
                  *Special Appreciated Moderator Nov. 2021*
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by incogneeetoe; 11-02-2020, 10:49 PM.
                  Thread

Comment

I am surprised you could get either a magnum or a regular condom on incog.

Look magnum are for average size guys to feel macho .

A guy with large base girth would need a true large fit

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      I am surprised you could get either a magnum or a regular condom on incog.

Look magnum are for average size guys to feel macho .

A guy with large base girth would need a true large fit
                      Up until a 2018 I used whatever condom I could find. In the ROK there is no variety, the stores have maybe three choices, all are standard size. Generally, as I am married, I only put on the condom before I am about to shoot my load, so it's not like I wear them all that long.

Before PE, I'd just use them and suffer. They always left a ring around the shaft, but I figured that was just normal. And now that I think about it, they may have been a factor in my periodic ED. I'd be at 85 to 90% and put one on, then it would go down a little more. I'd be able to get in the wife and ejaculate, but then once I pulled out it was a real limp noodle.

Once I started PE, my EQ improved a great deal and it would be a struggle to get the damn things on, but they do stretch. It's going to sound bad, but the most common ones I can find are a Japanese brand, and they are so tight that I have broken 2 out of the 3 in the box. But what can you do? We'd have sex, put on a condom, and it would look like a balloon that was about to pop. Especially the head. Then after sex I'd take it off and there would still be that nasty purple ring around the shaft.

Back in '18 I was in Canada, and while picking up a few necessities at the chemist, I thought of condoms. I grabbed a box of Magnum XLs. Once back in the ROK, I showed the wife, and we took one for a spin. She had always worried about the smaller condoms, both because they looked uncomfortable, and because she always concerned about breakage. We were both happy with it. The Magnum XL did not make me look like a balloon that was about to pop, and the ring wasn't as pronounced. So right away she got onto the local shopping site and special ordered two more boxes.

The thing about the Magnum XL is that, though they are short, and a little tight on the shaft (rated for 6.6 inches girth), the head is pretty big (over 7.5 inches girth). And that is where I feel the comfort. Regular condoms really constrict the head.

Anyway, sorry, way of the OP topic.
                      Thread

Comment

My experiences reflect incog's and I'm significantly less thick than he is. I remember years ago being fine with regular Magnums, but trying XL's and they were so loose they didn't feel secure. Then only a few years ago I was using condoms again and bought XL's and they felt exceedingly tight. I didn't have a massive girth increase but my base filled out more, and that is where the condom is the tightest, at the ring opening. They are tight enough now that I find it a significant distraction from my pleasure. One more reason to go with one-on-one arrangements and get tested together for the skin-to-skin bliss.
                        Current stats (Nov. 2020):
                        BPEL- 9" (23 cm)
                        EG- 6.25" (16 cm)

Goals for Nov. 2021:
                        BPEL- 10" (25.4 cm)
                        EG- 7.25" (18.4 cm)

Comment

Look guys put up the base girth numbers for magnum and magnum xl from memory it is like 56mm . I can tell you guys with the choice who are 6" girth don't go anywhere near that .

Incog you need to stay away from asian and US brands . I suggest Pasante extra large which are 69 mm girth throughout .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            Look guys put up the base girth numbers for magnum and magnum xl from memory it is like 56mm . I can tell you guys with the choice who are 6" girth don't go anywhere near that .

Incog you need to stay away from asian and US brands . I suggest Pasante extra large which are 69 mm girth throughout .
                            A quick search of the local shopping sites shows nothing. I'd have to import from a commonwealth version of amazon. That is a pain in the behind, let me tell you.
                            Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
                              I used Magnums a long time ago, maybe 10-15 years ago. I remember them fitting fine. My girth back then was probably 5.8-5.9".
                              they shrank them down to 54mm(both at the base) from 56mm and 58mm(XL version) back in 2012..

the XL was 56mm but shrank to 54mm sometime in 2015-2018 or something like that

the minimum size is 4.75" or something like that (that is the "target buyer")

so anyone one saying they don't fit well might not be telling the truth about their size..

bringing me to 9.2x6.8.

The magnums don't cover the full length, but I never get it all in anyway. My wife can take 7 or 7.5 in general, and can take up to 8 in one position, but no thrusting, just hitting her deep spot for a minute.

I recently had to use a regular condom, it was an experience. Left a ring around the 6 inch mark on the shaft that was purple for 10 minutes after sex.
                              if you're really that size pick up some my size 69mm the minimum size is 6.5" girth....
                              Thick_Unit
                              Banned
                              Last edited by Thick_Unit; 11-04-2020, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X