Your path to wealth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your path to wealth?

What is you personal investing strategy to accumulate wealth? This is something that has always fascinated me and I consider myself a diligent saver and investor, at least by way of stuffing my 401K and Roth IRA to the max. I also recently stumbled upon a platform called MPI, wondered if anyone else has heard of this or invested in it? It looks very intriguing to say the least.

Would love to hear any other investing ideas out there or feedback on MPI.
    CUSP82
    Administrator
    Admin of the Month Dec 2014
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by CUSP82; 11-07-2020, 03:07 PM. Reason: no links

Sorry but I removed your links. This site, like many others, is simply selling you an account that will make you a millionaire is a half hour and will never lose money and you can use it whenever you want. You know those things that are oo good to be true? This is one of them. The concept of MPI long with other investments will help you greatly but you don't need some company slling you what amounts to an insurance policy.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

It was a 30 year comparison, nothing promised overnight. Very short sighted of you, someone could easily say the same thing about PE.

Comment

Thank for telling me I'm short sighted but I'm really not. This company, like many on the net are simply selling you something, basically a fund that you can invest in with all the fees they haven't told you about. If you want to do it fine by me but we don't allow advertising here.

Comment

You don't know what you are talking about. You are blocking a simple explainer video that anyone could benefit from. There is absolutely nothing you can buy from the website.

Comment

I'm still waiting to win the lottery, although I don't play.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

You can present the video as long as it's not linked to an unapproved or monetized website.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by smerkinaturp View Post
                You don't know what you are talking about. You are blocking a simple explainer video that anyone could benefit from. There is absolutely nothing you can buy from the website.
                Let me guess; you work there?

Comment

No commercial/monetized links allowed. End of explanation. My review is complete.

Stop the bantering, what was done was done in accordance with the rules imposed by the site ownership, is correct.

Dangler
                  Senior Administrator
                  PEGym forums.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    No commercial/monetized links allowed. End of explanation. My review is complete.

Stop the bantering, what was done was done in accordance with the rules imposed by the site ownership, is correct.

Dangler
                    Senior Administrator
                    PEGym forums.
                    Thank you, Dangler. I'm not on this site to get pitched financial programs!
                    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

the GYM section was for anything not PE related. But trust me, your guys loss.

Comment

Okay so tell us what you think s so great about this fund? It's an insurance fund and they've been around a long time. I have one and my mutual funds have done far better than the insurance fund.

Comment

Damn, there went my opportunity to wealth.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Just as a side note the guy who does this, Curtis Ray, well his fund was 50% below a S&P general fund over the last 5 years. He got his adds removed from Tik Toc for making untrue claims.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              Just as a side note the guy who does this, Curtis Ray, well his fund was 50% below a S&P general fund over the last 5 years. He got his adds removed from Tik Toc for making untrue claims.
                              ......and now he has sent shills to pitch this on other platforms
                              Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                              05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                              Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X