No announcement yet.

Is anyone else worried? (Covid Vaccine)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else worried? (Covid Vaccine)

So as we all know there is a Covid Vaccine on the way, but my concern is that there are considerations to make it mandatory.
    Why is this necessary when only a small percent of people die from it? There has to be something in this vaccine that they are giving us. I worry about it lowering our testosterone.
    The media is hyping this thing so much and now they are starting to lockdown and close off borders again, right when the vaccine is on the way.
    Something is totally off here with all this.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

The vaccine will be fine and it will never be mandatory. That's kind of un constitutional. The media has made a big hype over this because they wanted to and it will continue until shortly after the inauguration.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      The vaccine will be fine and it will never be mandatory. That's kind of un constitutional. The media has made a big hype over this because they wanted to and it will continue until shortly after the inauguration.
      I don’t believe the overwhelmed hospitals in South Dakota and El Passo, Texas, including the prisoners sequestered to move the dead bodies into refrigerated trucks, consider it hype. I guess COVID-19 will disappear after Inauguration Day like it was going to disappear after the “heat started up in April.”
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

The Gov doesn't have to make it mandatory, but states might.
        Think about it: Universities, schools, employers, concert venues, stores, they could have a say.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          I don’t believe the overwhelmed hospitals in South Dakota and El Passo, Texas, including the prisoners sequestered to move the dead bodies into refrigerated trucks, consider it hype. I guess COVID-19 will disappear after Inauguration Day like it was going to disappear after the “heat started up in April.”
          By the time Biden takes over the vaccines will be out and available and the coverage will be far less. Hey the darling media doesn't want to associate ole Joe with the virus.
          CUSP82
          Administrator
          Admin of the Month Dec 2014
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by CUSP82; 11-17-2020, 04:19 PM.

Comment

I partially agree. The vaccine will be fine and it will never be mandatory, because that is unconstitutional. However, I doubt the media hype will change. People kept saying the media hype over Covid would go away after the election if Biden won. Of course, some still think he didn't, but even on CNN (where they think he did), the hype is still there. I honestly think cases and hospitalizations drive the hype, and the fact that the hype drives people's attention (hype on both sides drives eyeballs, btw).
            START : 2/6/2020
            BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
            CURRENT : 11/18/2021
            BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

When you have a disease, any disease with a 99.7% cure rate I don't really see why the hype. Funny the vast majority of people who tested positive never had a symptom. Just think you could be sick and never really get sick. Now that's my kind of disease.

Comment

By the time Biden takes over the vaccines will be out and available and the coverage will be far less. Hey the darling media doesn't want to associate ole Joe with the virus.
                Ha. This one is funny. I doubt Biden will "take over the vaccines" any more than DJT was "responsible for their development". Pfiser very clearly said they took no money from Operation Warp Speed. They actually developed the vaccine in conjunction with a German company (BioNTech) who got into the game early. Nothing to do with Biden OR Trump.

Media just wants our attention. They typically aren't interested in telling the truth or having nuanced conversations, no matter what "side" they're on.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Guys, look at whats actually happening, right sided news is being silenced and taken off of platforms. Newsmax and One America News. They are trying to control information and more importantly, us. Think about it, they don't want us to know the election was frauded. I mean, if Biden won fair anD square, why the shit is a recount such a big deal? Why does ANYONE care. Let them do the recount in goof faith so we can all see for our own eyes Biden won. States (Georgia) is too afraid to do recount, it is obvious there is something fishy going on.
                  HansTwilight
                  Retired Moderator
                  PE Gym Editor
                  Member of the Month Jan 2017
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by HansTwilight; 11-17-2020, 04:43 PM.
                  My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                    Guys, look at whats actually happening, right sided news is being silenced and taken off of platforms. Newsmax and One America News. They are trying to control information and more importantly, us. Think about it, they don't want us to know the election was frauded. I mean, if Biden won fair anD square, why the shit is a recount such a big deal? Why does ANYONE care. Let them do the recount in goof faith so we can all see for our own eyes Biden won. States (Georgia) is too afraid to do recount, it is obvious there is something fishy going on.
                    Is someone contesting the recount in Georgia? I thought that was moving forward, but maybe I'm wrong.

Even if that overturns Georgia (which it's unlikely to do), other states would still need to flip for the electoral college to go Trump's way.

Are you contending that over 5,000,000 votes for Biden were fraudulent, or just that something like 100,000 in 3-5 states were fraudulent?

As far as I know, you can still watch OAN and News Max, correct? I just went to the website and watched the live feed myself. How are they "being silenced"? Isn't it a private company's right to make decisions about the content they carry? I'm not saying I think YouTube or whatever should deplatform people. In fact, I think the opposite, but it hardly seems like a private company making decisions about their platform is inconsistent with the US Constitution. Keep in mind, free speech is about government infringement on speech. This is a private company deciding to remove an account or whatever. Notice the government isn't coming in and saying they can't stream their content on their own websites.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

I regularly watch OAN and force myself to listen to the outrageous claims regarding wide spread ballot counting fraud. Since Election Day, The Republicans have started 21 law suits and so far have won one in PA regarding late presentation of IDs (600) and lost or withdrew from 14. Accordingly, 6 are still pending but it is doubtful they cover enough votes to alter the results.
                      On Monday , four of the Republican lawyers involved in the PA suits have resigned, leaving Mark Scaringi, a Fox News legal commentator, to lead the team. Scaringi previously advised that there is not enough evidence to overturn the election results.

Fox news commentators have recentl also been installed as the Secretary of Defense and the head of the COVID Team - Scott Atlas, a radiologist.
                      not2big
                      Senior Super Moderator
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by not2big; 11-17-2020, 06:00 PM.
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
                        Is someone contesting the recount in Georgia? I thought that was moving forward, but maybe I'm wrong.

Even if that overturns Georgia (which it's unlikely to do), other states would still need to flip for the electoral college to go Trump's way.

Are you contending that over 5,000,000 votes for Biden were fraudulent, or just that something like 100,000 in 3-5 states were fraudulent?

As far as I know, you can still watch OAN and News Max, correct? I just went to the website and watched the live feed myself. How are they "being silenced"? Isn't it a private company's right to make decisions about the content they carry? I'm not saying I think YouTube or whatever should deplatform people. In fact, I think the opposite, but it hardly seems like a private company making decisions about their platform is inconsistent with the US Constitution. Keep in mind, free speech is about government infringement on speech. This is a private company deciding to remove an account or whatever. Notice the government isn't coming in and saying they can't stream their content on their own websites.
                        The Government doesn't have to do that. Big tech companies are liberal and could be working together. A-list celebrities / CEO can be funding it. Dolly Parton funded the vaccine. Call me a conspiracy theorist but I am telling you, there is a body of rich people working together, funding and bribing.

The machines could have been rigged, so yes millions of votes could have been frauded /changed.
                        HansTwilight
                        Retired Moderator
                        PE Gym Editor
                        Member of the Month Jan 2017
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by HansTwilight; 11-17-2020, 05:52 PM.
                        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                          The Government doesn't have to do that. Big tech companies are liberal and could be working together. A-list celebrities / CEO can be funding it. Dolly Parton funded the vaccine. Call me a conspiracy theorist but I am telling you, there is a body of rich people working together, funding and bribing.

The machines could have been rigged, so yes millions of votes could have been frauded /changed.
                          I don't doubt there's a corporate elite that's a problem, and I don't like big tech. If I had my druthers, we'd break them up or regulate them in ways people like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already called for.

My sense is that politicians on all sides have fallen down on their job to reign in lobbyists, big tech, and moneyed interests. My sense is that massive amounts of corporate money have soured the swamp, and I don't see how either party has made any significant moves to fix that problem. I don't see it as a partisan issue, or a right-left issue. I see it as a class issue.

That said, I don't think the election results are fraudulent any more they were when DJT won the electoral college 4 years ago.

If the Dems wanted to defraud the election, why did they lose so many down-ballot races in the process? All the pundits thought it was likely Dems would pick up seats in the house and also likely win the senate. They lost seats in the house, and if they somehow manage to pick up both Georgia seats (unlikely) it won't be what they thought/wanted it to would be.

Seems weird, if there was widespread fraud, that we wouldn't be seeing the down-ballot results the fraudsters would have wanted, right?
                          madyogi
                          Member of the Month April 2020
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by madyogi; 11-17-2020, 06:23 PM.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

The Aussie govt has said the vaccine will not be made mandatory.

Comment

Schools may make it mandatory; however, adults will most likely be encouraged to take it voluntarily. First responders will get it first, probably by the end of the year. General public probably by the end of first quarter of 2021.
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Working...
                              X