What do you guys think about so called "experts" who is against of PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think about so called "experts" who is against of PE

i started to exercise 1.5 years ago. I saw nothing but positive effects but whenever I search about jelqing or any other exercise there is always some "expert" who says don't do it,it's extremely dangerous,your gains won't be permanent etc... it really piss me off that people can talk like this without trying anything. I'm lucky I started with reading only here.
    here is a example of what I'm talking about

https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/doctors-warn-men-stop-jelqing-16225191

There's always going to be some under-informed, over-opinionated "expert" grabbing the microphone to make a statement about whatever. I always look for some general consensus among multiple people who are credible. And regarding PE benefits, there are plenty. It makes me a bit sad to see some of the sheep follow the wrong shepherd, but don't get overly concerned about it.
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

I remember an "expert "eating ddt to prove how harmless it was"

I am content for pe to be underground so this does not concern me .

Comment

A couple of thoughts:

What do you call someone who graduates last in the class from medical school?
        "Doctor"

Four out of five dentists recommend X to their patients who chew gum

Even experts are not always fully informed, and they have to go with the safest recommendation. PE is not new, but the science is. So even though there are dozens of published studies on the efficacy of extenders, etc., they have not encountered it yet.

I've said if before and I'll say it again: at some point a smart andrologist is going to do an in depth study of PE, and he is going to make millions.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
          A couple of thoughts:

What do you call someone who graduates last in the class from medical school?
          "Doctor"

Four out of five dentists recommend X to their patients who chew gum

Even experts are not always fully informed, and they have to go with the safest recommendation. PE is not new, but the science is. So even though there are dozens of published studies on the efficacy of extenders, etc., they have not encountered it yet.

I've said if before and I'll say it again: at some point a smart andrologist is going to do an in depth study of PE, and he is going to make millions.
          A large number of studies would be required which requires money .

Comment

It's one of many fields "experts" know nothing about.
            March 2020 13.8 (BPEL) x 10.5 cm (5.4 x 4.1) --- 18 (BPEL) x 13.5 cm (7.1 x 5.3) september 2020
            march 2021 19cm/19.5(BPEL) x 13cm (7.5x5)

Comment

Originally posted by 18x13goalreached View Post
              It's one of many fields "experts" know nothing about.
              You have to find the right kind of expert like AL.

Comment

I'll take personal experience over a "scientist" anyday... no problems at all.

If they are successful in their trade extra brownie points.
                March 2020 13.8 (BPEL) x 10.5 cm (5.4 x 4.1) --- 18 (BPEL) x 13.5 cm (7.1 x 5.3) september 2020
                march 2021 19cm/19.5(BPEL) x 13cm (7.5x5)

Comment

Experts?.....Baa.

example.

over the last 40 years there have been two independent studies about second hand smoke. Each reached the same conclusion. Second hand smoke does not cause cancer in others. I’m not a smoker, not a fan of smelling it, but I don’t fret about it.

oh. Kinda like Covid.

It will be all right.
                  A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I think most "experts" that are against it haven't put 90 days into it.

They speak of which they know nothing of.

Their opinions mean nuts
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                    X