Places for outdoor sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places for outdoor sex

I wanted to place this in another forum, but I guess it should be here? (Correct me if i'm wrong)

I was just wondering, what are some of the best places to have outdoor sex?
    Meaning it should be romantic and comfortable.

Before anyone else states the obvious. The beach is a good place if you take some blankets with you.
    In the car, but it has to be spacious.

So yeah, examples like that.

Depending what kind of area you live in, If you have a backyard or a patio area or something, that can be really fun/romantic on a nice summer night. If the lights are out the neighbors can't really see. Have your girl wear a skirt, its easy. Even if you have an apartment with a deck, like I did in grad school, thats a good place. It only works if there is a little wall/barrier between your apartment and your neighbors on the side of the deck though.

Also, in my much younger days (like high school) I would sneak into a big cemetery by my parents house with my high school girlfriend. She really got off on getting off in a cemetery, she was a freak lol. Now this was a huge cemetery, so we would walk towards the middle and find a dark quiet place and brought a blanket. It was freaky and really cool.

Comment

Beside a dumpster :P
      Seriously though, in a park under the star's is a grat spot, just make sure the park is big enough so that you have a good chance of getting away if you get caught.
      Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish View Post
        Depending what kind of area you live in, If you have a backyard or a patio area or something, that can be really fun/romantic on a nice summer night. If the lights are out the neighbors can't really see. Have your girl wear a skirt, its easy. Even if you have an apartment with a deck, like I did in grad school, thats a good place. It only works if there is a little wall/barrier between your apartment and your neighbors on the side of the deck though.

Also, in my much younger days (like high school) I would sneak into a big cemetery by my parents house with my high school girlfriend. She really got off on getting off in a cemetery, she was a freak lol. Now this was a huge cemetery, so we would walk towards the middle and find a dark quiet place and brought a blanket. It was freaky and really cool.
        A cemetery? Haha that is freaky. I'm not sure I would do it there...

I was thinking about sneaking onto a golf course late in the night. Nice grass, nobody around, underneath the stars

Comment

Originally posted by boxer View Post
          Beside a dumpster :P
          Seriously though, in a park under the star's is a grat spot, just make sure the park is big enough so that you have a good chance of getting away if you get caught.
          A dumpster? Now that’s creative! I thought my using a port-a-potty was extreme. Boxer, you have my deepest respect.

Angus
          Last edited by angus; 06-30-2010, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by angus View Post
            A dumpster? Now that’s creative! I thought my using a port-a-potty was taking it too an extreme. Boxer, you have my deepest respect.

Angus
            lol, there's no excuse for littering your used condom when your done. Im just doing my part for the environment.
            Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Originally posted by boxer View Post
              lol, there's no excuse for littering your used condom when your done. Im just doing my part for the environment.

In a deer stand.

Comment

I've always though the office was perfect, you know, at the weekend or something.

The only thing with me is there is always someone in the office every single day at my place of work.

The only chance i would get is during the holiday season. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this Christmas.

For outdoors... i would say the park, during spring, at nighttime.

Comment

Mid-day; deep in Yosemite National Park’s wilderness on a large, flat, sun-baked rock surrounded by a running stream.

Angus
                  Last edited by angus; 06-30-2010, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanV View Post
                    A cemetery? Haha that is freaky. I'm not sure I would do it there...

I was thinking about sneaking onto a golf course late in the night. Nice grass, nobody around, underneath the stars
                    There is a golf course right by my place. I jog past it all the time and think the same thing. I am nervous about going on their land or being seen, but I am dying to do that also haha.

A cemetery isn't so bad lol. It was so convenient because I grew up in a more city type area, so it was right in my neighborhood. People used to drink there all the time. I got my first BJ ever in the cemetery haha, when I was in catholic grade school. One day they will bury me there.

Comment

Screw on the hammock. THAT is quite fun
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Mid-day; deep in Yosemite National Park’s wilderness on a large, flat, sun-heated rock surrounded by a running stream.
                        Oh, I do like the sound of that!

Comment

Mid-day; deep in Yosemite National Park’s wilderness on a large, flat, sun-heated rock surrounded by a running stream.

Angus
                          sounds great... unfortunately we never managed to have sex outdoors with my ex. Hopefully next time.
                          Starting stats (Jan/Feb 2010): BPEL 6.5 MEG 4.9
                          Current stats (25.8.2010): 7.0 x 5.1 :)
                          Current goal: 7.5 x 5.5
                          Long term goal: 8 x 6 ;)
                          Bad.dog's progress log

Comment

How about the parking lot in front of Sears?? lol My ex and I did it in the back of her SUV...........well, rather, she gave me a blow job but that still counts as sex...........just make sure you have tinted windows!! ;-)
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

in the back of my Jeep Cherokee with the hatch up and a thunderstorm rolling in. In high school played truth or dare on the golf course and in a cemetery.

Comment

Working...
                              X