Question for those with limited privacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for those with limited privacy

Hey, question for my fellow pegers with limited privacy.. how do you accomplish your warm up?

I, myself, can't guarantee that i'll always be home alone at the time so a rice sock would have to be restricted to alone days where I can make it to the microwave and shove a sock in it haha. Please let me know what you guys do or any tips or ideas on getting a good warm up done.

One more question, what is the best lubricant for jelqing? is it common to jelq in the shower? I ask because dry jelqing does not seem like it offers as great as results as to wet jelqing. Anyways, you gotta do what you gotta, thanks guys!

First of all, fake an injury or just say that an existing one is bothering you now. You must then get a hold of a rubber water-flask, the type you see they have in hospitals or that people use when they have aches. Just fill it up with hotwater, and it stays warm for several hours . You go to your room, lock the door, and say that you are using it on your injury, and if they ask questions about it, just say that you feel it gets better while you are using it.

My lube has a more vaseline-typed feel to it, but it isn't as sticky.

I deleted your other thread, because you are asking the same thing in two different threads. Please stick to one, and let it be answered, yes it does sometimes take time for it to do so.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

thank you UYN, great answer.

yeah my bad this one didn't get any replies so I thought this one was going to be lost with the other post coming up. I remember having one of those but that was a while back so I looked it up on amazon. is this what you're talking about? although that one doesn't look as flat as they are. so basically you wrap your tool with that for at least 10 minutes if i'm correct.

and are there any alternatives I can use in the meantime?
      happiesttrail
      Last edited by happiesttrail; 07-08-2010, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Ihave the same problem as you and I just bought an electrical heating pad, so I just plug it and wait. It gets hot in 10 min. I recommend it. In case someone asks, you can say you just like to read while you shit or something lol. You can warm-up in the shower, but it won't be as effective as having something hot wrapped around your penis...

I use Johnson's oil baby to jelq, but some guys here use olive oil and say it's very good.
        Goal:
        8"x6"

Comment

I have the same problem as you happiesttrait. I think I'll order and electric heating pad like haroldo suggested. It seems pretty discreet and quite effective. Thanks!

Comment

http://www.mycleanerservices.co.uk/page18.htm
            this site should help you with best lubricants for jelquing

p.s. You have an article about EVO oil

Comment

Working...
            X