Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaved my balls!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shaved my balls!

    Oh my fucking god......ive broke all my skin, the skins completly red, fluid and some blood is running from the rashed skin, it's so fecking stingy, itchy and painful and this is the first time it's ever happened and i usually have no problems shaving them. Anyone any tips on how to shave it without this happening, i certainly don't want this pain again, i can't touch the skin and just moving hurts like hell, walking even hurts

  • #2
    What did you shave them with? Some shards of glass? As long as I have used a good razor, and use some sort of lotion/conditioner, everything goes smooth for me.
    Starting stats as of Aug 7, 2010:
    NBPFL 3-1/2 | BPFL - 4-1/4 | FG - 3-5/8
    NBPEL - 5-5/8 | BPEL - 6-1/8 | EG - 5

    Short Term Goal:
    6.75 x 5.5
    Long Term Goal:
    7.5 x 6.0

    Comment


    • #3
      A gilette mach 5 razor, the one with 5 blades, im fairly sure those are the best razors around and it was a brand new set of blades, i used soap instead of lotion though, was told that is better for shaving balls, i dunno, i had a rash on my balls a few days ago which was gone, dunno if the skin was still weird or not and ive went and shaved it and brought it back but it hurts like hell!

      Comment


      • #4
        Brian, You should check out products like the Philips Bodygroom/er (can't remember the spelling exactly) - you can shave everywhere with it, without pain & blood.

        I hope it gets better quickly.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

        Comment


        • #5
          Don't know if you've read this post on Pubic Shaving but it's good info.

          Get well soon man.
          Last edited by GTO; 08-26-2010, 06:55 PM.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

          Comment


          • #6
            Gettinthere, id like to read that but the link doesnt work for me, tried looking for that thread on the forums but can't find it

            Comment


            • #7
              I personally use clippers for my balls, it's a lot easier and it won't cause a rash, you don't even need lotion or shaving cream.
              I even use clippers on my dick before I shave so the hair isn't as long.

              Try it, it's what I've been doing my whole life and I've never had any rashes or anything.


              Comment


              • #8
                Further back in our evolution, the hairs on your nut sack would have served the function of distributing pheromones to the opposite sex.

                Not much use to you now, but interesting nevertheless.
                Vulcan
                7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Brian98 View Post
                  Gettinthere, id like to read that but the link doesnt work for me, tried looking for that thread on the forums but can't find it
                  Link's been fixed in the post. Sorry bout that ...
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks, thats gave me some tips gettingthere!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Brian98 View Post
                      Oh my fucking god......ive broke all my skin, the skins completly red, fluid and some blood is running from the rashed skin, it's so fecking stingy, itchy and painful and this is the first time it's ever happened and i usually have no problems shaving them. Anyone any tips on how to shave it without this happening, i certainly don't want this pain again, i can't touch the skin and just moving hurts like hell, walking even hurts
                      There is a better way!

                      Here you go:
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

                      The thread covers a bit about razors vs electric & suggests a few popular brands of electric shavers.
                      My progress journal / useful PE links

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I love shaving my balls and shaft... Makes my penis look bigger, but more importantly, sex feels better!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Brian98 View Post
                          ...Anyone any tips on how to shave it without this happening, i certainly don't want this pain again,...
                          Two words: "NAIR SENSITIVE!" it's cheap and it works... have thicker hair? Leave it on a bit longer. 10-12min... get in the shower after and with warm water and a wash cloth, wipe away your hair... rinse well. DONE!
                          Start - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
                          Current - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
                          Goal NBPEL 7.0" EG 6.0"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mike5150 View Post
                            Two words: "NAIR SENSITIVE!" it's cheap and it works... have thicker hair? Leave it on a bit longer. 10-12min... get in the shower after and with warm water and a wash cloth, wipe away your hair... rinse well. DONE!
                            I have really sensitive skin so stuff like this worries me... and I have thick hair (even the follicles on my head are sort of thick)... in the past Nair never worked on me & my skin didn't like it (irritation).
                            My progress journal / useful PE links

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yeah i just tried it, burned my sack and top of my shaft to hell, should have tested an area first but there you go, the pain was unbelievable when i tried to wash it off, almost like someone was pouring vinegar on an open wound
                              Last edited by Brian98; 09-13-2010, 05:13 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X