X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona And 18 Other States!

Heres The Story
    Arizona preparing appeal of immigration ruling - Yahoo! News

Before It Was The Blacks, Now Its The Mexicans. Man, "White America" is Fucked Up... This Aint The Land Of Oppurtunity Nomore. Drop In And Give Your Opinion On This... I Know Theres All Kinds Of People From All Over The World Here, But How Would You Feel If A Cop Pulls You Over Just Bcuz Your A Minoritie And Hes Asking For Proof Of Citenzinship??

Ain't enough jobs for people who immigrate here illegally. If you immigrated legally then thats straight with me but people who do it illegally and then take jobs from the other working class of people who are actually legal and need the job irks me.
    The unemployment rate in Florida is 11.4%. Most of the jobs here go to illegals from Haiti and South America, while someone like me who is a legal resident hasn't been able to find steady work for over a year. Is that fair?
    Let me also present you with another thing; at the high school I went to it was predominately black at forty-something percent, with hispanic clocking in at thirty something percent, while white and asian made up for the difference. So with the "White America" becoming the minority do you think it's so screwed up?
    millia
    Senior Member;PEGym Editor
    Last edited by millia; 07-29-2010, 10:30 AM.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I would pe perfectly ok with the police pulling me over and asking me for proof of residency only based on my racial profile. Why?? Because this nation is being invaded and destroyed. Degraded into a third world. And the guilty is the Federal Government. It will take an effort and sacrifice from ALL of us to restore what is lost. This is nothing about race or country of origin, is the law. The constitution. If I get gas at a gas station and run away without paying, police is gonna search me and arrest me. Why a friggin human who cross the border illegally into the US must be left free?? he has NO RIGHTS in a land that do not belong to him, and even more, he broke a window of this house to sneak in.

I strongly support Arizona Immigration law, and we are gonna win every single battle against the government. It will get to the point that we will deploy national guard on our own state borders. What the government is gonna do?? deploy the army with a mexican flag against the national guard??? So be it!! go for it!! I'm gonna take as many as I can with me before I die.

18 other states are preparing similar regulations, and is just the beginning. The game is over. This situation is out of hand, degenerated, perverse. Each American will have to pick sides. Either with the invaders, the enemy, or us.

Comment

From across the pond....if you are legally in the US, it matters not if you are or are not a minority. This is simply a way to keep America for the Americans....surely this is good? I think the rule should be applied over here too.

Comment

it happens in other countries daily, it's part of life and a weakness of our system. having a baby on the soil is no grounds for citizenship. try that shit in france and watch them boot your ass out.

my wife is a legal immigrant from the east and she had to jump through hoops to get it. i'm sick of these fucking cry babies ruining their own country then coming over here complaining about white people. fucking pussies.

i love it when people that blame whites for something get into an argument where they're actually expected to use intelligence to back up their side. they suddenly realize the world is bigger than their pea brains can comprehend.

if i was to go down to beverly hills right now and start walking around telling people i can live wherever i want i'm sure the cops would kick my ass too. grow up, quit fucking up your own country.
          niagra
          Last edited by niagra; 07-29-2010, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
            I would pe perfectly ok with the police pulling me over and asking me for proof of residency only based on my racial profile. Why?? Because this nation is being invaded and destroyed. Degraded into a third world. And the guilty is the Federal Government. It will take an effort and sacrifice from ALL of us to restore what is lost. This is nothing about race or country of origin, is the law. The constitution. If I get gas at a gas station and run away without paying, police is gonna search me and arrest me. Why a friggin human who cross the border illegally into the US must be left free?? he has NO RIGHTS in a land that do not belong to him, and even more, he broke a window of this house to sneak in.

I strongly support Arizona Immigration law, and we are gonna win every single battle against the government. It will get to the point that we will deploy national guard on our own state borders. What the government is gonna do?? deploy the army with a mexican flag against the national guard??? So be it!! go for it!! I'm gonna take as many as I can with me before I die.

18 other states are preparing similar regulations, and is just the beginning. The game is over. This situation is out of hand, degenerated, perverse. Each American will have to pick sides. Either with the invaders, the enemy, or us.

The Mexican PRESIDENT has been quoted various times saying that HE will do EVERYTHING in his power to protect MEXICANS CROSSING THE BORDER. What kind of sense does that make?

Also lets try to stay on topic about the Immigration laws, rather then dwell in our complaints of the current issues, like keeping the conversation pro-active
            millia
            Last edited by millia; 07-29-2010, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post

The Mexican PRESIDENT has been quoted various times saying that HE will do EVERYTHING in his power to protect MEXICANS CROSSING THE BORDER. What kind of sense does that make?

Also lets try to stay on topic about the Immigration laws, rather then dwell in our complaints of the current issues, like keeping the conversation pro-active
              he's trying not to get assassinated. mexico is a haven for corruption, it's worse than america if you can imagine that.

Comment

oh and jack, i do agree with you for the most part and i applaud your entusiasm. however i don't want you to forget about the Magna Carta and the commonlaw rights it grants to all people. not just citizens.

i know what you mean by saying NO RIGHTS but it's actually not correct. let's not take this too far. but i do agree with your viewpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by niagra View Post
                  oh and jack, i do agree with you for the most part and i applaud your entusiasm. however i don't want you to forget about the Magna Carta and the commonlaw rights it grants to all people. not just citizens.

i know what you mean by saying NO RIGHTS but it's actually not correct. let's not take this too far. but i do agree with your viewpoint.
                  I agree. And I do understand the principles in the constitution. Unfortunately, grants right to not only citizens.

of course we will never have to push for some sort of revolution or anything like that. However, we need to be tougher with the federal government. We MUST stick to every single resource the constitution grant to each great state. If secession is the only way, it will be pushed by the federal government by abandoning the duty of protecting the constitution. Secession, will not be pushed by states as an act of rebellion. IT WILL b portrayed as that though by the federal government and the media. But Americans must stay focus.

Again, this is not a matter of race, color, religion, country of origin. Is a matter of principles. First, respecting the laws an sovereignty of The United States. Second, if you dream to come here, WE NEED to know WHO YOU ARE FIRST. We need to know if you really come here to be an American. To assimilate with the culture. To assimilate the language. To melt your background with this, and make a bigger better nation. Then you are welcome. I couldn't care less about people's race or color. But if we both believe in freedom, and we die for it, if we both protect this flag to death because we are aware of the sacrifice it took to create this empire, if we both speak the same language, then let's go a get a couple beers. Let's be friends. But if we are gonna have people here waiving foreign flags and claiming the revolution of the rice and beans, then those are MY ENEMIES. Those are hostile acts of invasion, and those individuals I am going to round them up like cattle, and toss the to the other side.

I've been fighting for this debacle for years. Unfortunately many Americans just don't get it. Specially with this economy, we cannot afford illegal aliens in the country, less any sort of amnesty. If you give amnesty to these individuals, they will all have jobs. Why? because they will take them for minimum wage. They will be happy. Minimum wage is like 4 times higher here than in other countries. And corporate America will be happy to hire them for dirt cheap. Quality will go down, efficiency will go down, productivity will go down. Qualified Americans will be out of the job market with NO opportunities at all. At the same time, the federal government will be proudly announcing how many more jobs THEY have created. And still, here will be so many blind Americans believing in hope and change. At that point, we should officially consider this nation into the third world. America, is today in the border of the decadence. One step away from going down the hill. And once it starts, there is no way to stop it. Unless the people wake up and push for the right direction, the government will succeed in degrading this country towards a more equal global society and paving the route for a one single world order.

Comment

Originally posted by niagra View Post
                    he's trying not to get assassinated. mexico is a haven for corruption, it's worse than america if you can imagine that.
                    Are you kidding me? Understood that Mexico is one of the world's most corrupt places, especially considering what's going on and how bad everything is getting down there, but he didn't say that to avoid assassination. If you have some sort of evidence that supports that then share it please, I'm intrigued by it.
                    Personally I find that he said that because he truly wants to protect Meixcan immigrants immigrating to America.

I've found also that in certain parts of my city I'M the one who feels like an immigrant because I don't speak Spanish. And there's certain parts where I go to get something or ask a question and the fucker doesn't even speak any English. I find it disgraceful that you're going to come to a country and not learn the language or even try to learn the language.
                    millia
                    Last edited by millia; 07-29-2010, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                      Are you kidding me? Understood that Mexico is one of the world's most corrupt places, especially considering what's going on and how bad everything is getting down there, but he didn't say that to avoid assassination. If you have some sort of evidence that supports that then share it please, I'm intrigued by it.
                      Personally I find that he said that because he truly wants to protect Meixcan immigrants immigrating to America.

I've found also that in certain parts of my city I'M the one who feels like an immigrant because I don't speak Spanish. And there's certain parts where I go to get something or ask a question and the fucker doesn't even speak any English. I find it disgraceful that you're going to come to a country and not learn the language or even try to learn the language.
                      well there was a governer assassinated down there last month. i don't have any proof that there's a plot to assassinate the president but i'm sure he's not dumb enough to take a stance against illegal immigration. surely he wants his people to build up his country and not just abandon it like a rat infested ship.

Comment

Everybody Here Made Great Responses, Without Being Too Disrespectfull... But Anyways, Millia I Understand There "Taking Our Jobs" But They Have Limited Options, If We Are Citizens We The Privilige To Go To School And Have A Career. With Saying "White America" I Wasnt Talking About The Percentage Of White People Here, Im Talkin About The People Who Run This Country.

Jackxxx, You Say This Country Is Being Invaded And Destroyed But At The Same Time You Have The State Of Arizona Doing It To Themselves, They Running Off Immagrants That Went Threw The Process Of Getting Citizenship And Are Legal. That Own Bussiness And Own Houses And Pay Property Taxes. You Will See Dozens Of Stores And Strip Malls Empty With A Banner Saying "Out Of Bussiness" Because The State Of Arizona Is Segragating People, Basically Telling Them To Leave. So Basically They Destroying Themselves. -Source- CNN..

Niagra, Having A Baby Here Idk If it Does But, You Married Your Wife For What, So She Could Get Citizenship?? And If You Had Money To Move To Beverly Hills Why Wouldnt They Let U Live There??, Come on Your Just Sounding Ignorant.

Jackxx, "Revolution Of The Rice And Beans", Be Mature.... And How Will Quality, Productivity Go Down If Theres Always People Looking For Jobs And Want To Keep Jobs..?? And Honestly If It Wasnt For All The Newspapers And News Channells Would You Even Think They Would Be A So-Called "Ressecion"?? How Is The Economie Bad??, Because Prices Went Up?? The Ressecion Is A Joke...

Comment

Dude... off topic but capitalizing every word makes it hard to read.

I live in Pittsburgh. We are the least culturally diverse bigger city in the states. Low Hispanic population (not many immigrants) so they are pretty SOL if they don't speaka da English.

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS! DEY TOOK AR JEBS! TEK ER DER!
                          NP97
                          Retired Moderator
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by NP97; 07-29-2010, 02:00 PM.
                          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle Up View Post

Niagra, Having A Baby Here Idk If it Does But, You Married Your Wife For What, So She Could Get Citizenship?? And If You Had Money To Move To Beverly Hills Why Wouldnt They Let U Live There??, Come on Your Just Sounding Ignorant.
                            you think i married my wife for citizenship? who's the retard? my wife is indian, not mexican. indians don't have troubles getting citizenship here because they're smart and they know how to act. not like those dumb gang bangin mexicans. my wife earned her citizenship status and we did multiple interviews and paid a lot of money to make it happen. don't try and compare my life to some border hoppin criminal that fucked up his own country and now wants to come fuck up mine.

you missed the point about beverly hills. illegals always claim they should ahve the right to live wherever they want, as if this is some justification. i was making the point that legal citizens are every bit as unwelcome in many parts of the country as illegals are in any part of the country. a 5 year old could make that connection.

and another thing. don't ever say "your ignorant". that's like icing on the cake. it's you're ignorant.

Comment

Niagra I aint comparing your life to other peoples, i just asked if the reason why you married her was for citizenship...
                              About the whole beverly hills thing, i guess thats why the government made places like the "projects" huh?? haha... And were are legal citizens are unwelcome in many party of this country?? For all i know i could go wherever i want in the U.S.
                              '

Comment

Working...
                              X