jersey shore humiliation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jersey shore humiliation

Yeah I confess, I watch trashy reality television sometimes...
    Season 2 Episode 3-
    The Situation, Vinnie, and Pauly D go out clubbing, they complain about how ugly the women are at the club, refer to them as "grenades" and such... eventually the night goes on, they get drunker, and go home with some women...
    Eventually they take them into the hottub, and The Situation splashes some water onto his face and decides to himself that the women are too ugly... slowly he begins reconsidering his desire for drunken casual sex...
    One of them then finds a flesh-colored, rubber, bit of bra-padding. One of the woman was using it to pad the top part of her bathing suit, it was just floating in the water... immediately they start laughing at it and joking, and then start playing catch with it like a bunch of schoolyard bullies tormenting some nerd with his asthma inhaler or something... They kept making jokes and tossing it around and just began ignoring the women they brought home. The one woman was clearly red-faced and humiliated and the other two women were just kinda glancing at her not knowing what to do. Eventually the women left...
    It reminded me of all those stories I read online about men hooking up with a woman and then being humiliated and kicked out because of their size (actually gay men had the worse stories)... but here it was just over breast size, and in front of many cameras, and the woman's face was exposed and of course she knew she was on the Jersey Shore...
    And nobody said anything, even in the after-show discussion (Jwow said it was mean, that was it).
    Anyway I'm just looking for a little catharthis... looking for others who were totally appalled... I knew clubbing could be shallow, but I must have been naive because this behavior was totally hateful and evil and it seemed like just a normal night out...
    Anyone else grossed out?

Never heard of the show, but they sound like a bunch of arseholes. Is it reality tv bullshit? Did the girls know they were on camera?

Comment

Yeah Jersey Shore is some hardcore pop culture nowadays... I'm sure the girls were probably excited because they knew how popular the show was and they must've signed some consent form for their faces to be used... That's what makes it so humiliating, as they probably signed some contract.
      Why yes sir, I'd love my fifteen minutes of fame, where do I sign?...

Comment

It's embarrassing to see what is considered "entertainment" nowadays.
        Now I might not have micropenis, but my penis is small enough for me to say it's small. I don't understand those who complain about 5 in erect penises. How I wish for something like that.

Starting
        Flaccid Length: 2 inches
        Erect Length: 3 - 3.5 in

Current
        Flaccid Length: 3 in
        Erect Length: 4 in

Comment

I've watched an episode of JS during workout in a gym once. Very dumb and shallow like most Reality TV shows. However, those guys have amazing bodies which is a good motivation for working out in gym
          AP90 member.

Comment

Sometimes I long for a return to simpler times, when people had more manners & it was Ok to be chivalrous.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Eric... if you knew anyone from Jersey then you would know what's up with the show.
              Gotta say, they make me feel embarrassed about being Italian. I wanna see 'The Situation' get the ever-living shit kicked out of him. Like ASAP.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by ManWithPlan View Post
                I've watched an episode of JS during workout in a gym once. Very dumb and shallow like most Reality TV shows. However, those guys have amazing bodies which is a good motivation for working out in gym
                they are on roids.

Comment

Haha i see. Guys it sounds to me like this show pretty much heralds the end of the world. And i still aint even seen it! Is it like a cross between Big brother and The hills? Can i get it on youtube?! What i find strange is surely if its on tv they could've got better looking chicks back to the hot-tub? Its a bit dodgy getting a laugh at the girls expense, but i suppose they sorta did sign up for it. This celebrity bullshits gone mad. Haha NP i suppose anyone running around calling himself The situation has to expect at least a light kicking every 2 or 3 months or so!

Comment

Working...
                  X