Thread: Fordyce Spots
- 08-15-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
I have a good few spots on the under side of my penis, these really concerned me when i was younger. I did some research on them and found out they were called fordyce spots and all i wanted to do was to get rid of them.
Strangley enough after searching for kegel exercie info etc on the web i came accross a site that offers a treatment for them, im not sure wether or not i'll try it but i just wanted to get a bit of feed back from you guys. I dont have any medical knowledge etc but i was hopeing that some one on her would and could tell me if this product was safer and whether there would be any negative side effects etc?
the link to their site is Fordyce Spots Treatment - Home-Temp
- 08-15-2010 #2
I have never had any Fordyce Spots so I can't give feedback. If you do try it I would be curious to know whether it worked for you (their treatment).
- 08-15-2010 #3
just looking through other forums and people seem to be saying its a scam....so id stay away from it if i were you...to be honest my gf doesnt take any notice of mine which are bad and she never even noticed them until i told her.....or any other girl ive been with...
- 08-15-2010 #4
The only thing I can say for sure is they have some seriously nasty pictures of veins & other ugly stuff (if you scroll down).
- 08-16-2010 #5
Admin of the Month Dec 2014
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- In your face
- Blog Entries
Fordyce spots are perfectly natural. Why bother to remove them? Their is always the risk of a problem in any tissue removal of any type. Besides, is anyone really looking that closely?
- By Eyes2TheSkies in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 06-18-2010, 05:29 AM
- By applejuice1324 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2010, 04:34 PM
- By enzouk in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 05-27-2010, 02:50 PM
- By Uli89 in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2010, 06:33 PM
- By undefined in forum Poll ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2009, 07:37 AM