Is 7.5x5 Really Big?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 7.5x5 Really Big?

I see alot of guys on this site with the goal of El7.5 x EG 5'.. or something close to that..
    I start to fall into a state of confusion when I see this. Mainly because I am 19 and I am naturally 7.5x5 and trust me, its not ass big as you think. or maybe I am thinking wrong..
    What has some of you guys experience with women been who have this size??
    I have personal had some women who think its too big, some who beg me not to add anymore size, and some who say its just average...
    what do you guys think? Should I be grateful for a blessing, or P.E.ing as if my life depended on it..?
    "Mind Shapes Matter"
    StartStats-EL-7.5',EG-5'
    ShortTermGoal(6-9mnths)~ EL-9',EG-6
    LongTermGoal(1-2years)~EL-10',EG-7
    Strengths-Stamina,Hardness
    Weaknesses-Right Curve,Downward Curve

You are above average in length and may at times bottom out in a woman. Your girth is a little above average. Be grateful If I had your stats, girth would be my ONLY goal. But know this, you are above average.
    Start - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
    Current - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
    Goal NBPEL 7.0" EG 6.0"

Comment

King - I think it has to do with the fact that you're used to seeing it, so you don't see it as big or small. But imagine putting your dick on somebody that naturally started 5.5 x 4.5.

Comment

Lol @Skeptic.. Good point good point.. I had to ask the publics opinion because I feel so confused over the matter.
        Somedays I feel like I have the biggest dick on the planet (in my head) and other days I feel like I need 3 inch gains..
        I been consistent with PE for about a month now, doing three days a week..
        so around month 3 well see how things pan out
        "Mind Shapes Matter"
        StartStats-EL-7.5',EG-5'
        ShortTermGoal(6-9mnths)~ EL-9',EG-6
        LongTermGoal(1-2years)~EL-10',EG-7
        Strengths-Stamina,Hardness
        Weaknesses-Right Curve,Downward Curve

Comment

im 6.0*6.0
          my ultimate goal is 7.5 BPEL just to give you and idea of what you have...
          regards
          I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
          Progress tips and tricks/pics added
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

Yeah King I mean in my opinion you have all the length you need. Of course I'm not gonna sit here and tell you how big your dick should be, but personally if you just added a bit of girth you would have a certified hammer.

Comment

Nah... it would be a rock crushing, cervix busting powerhouse!
              Start - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
              Current - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
              Goal NBPEL 7.0" EG 6.0"

Comment

Well, people should have around this goal as it is probably attainable for most of us that start at a much smaller size. Secondly, it is pretty big. I know my wife has been with bigger girth, not sure about length but doesn't matter. She is happy with any size I am, but I want to give her something I haven't given anyone else and something no one else has given her. That is my motivation. But yeah, not sure on your goals, but adding a 1/2 inch girth would probably go a long way for you looking differently at your cock. I know for me, since I gained a bit, it still seems the size cause I am always looking at it when I don't have clothes on lol.
                My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Bro we are about the same length and I can tell you that I bottom out sometimes am hoping to get to 8.5 NBP but believe me we are pretty big but not big enough to see with the naked eye i think sometimes girls mistake me for 6 inches GASP lol so i want to be 8.5 to end the confusing
                  Initial Penis Size 7.4BPEL
                  5.3EG
                  Erect Goal
                  8.5NBP
                  6EG

Comment

Let's just say if I had a 7.5 inch penis I wouldn't be wasting time with penis enlargement...
                    Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
                    BPEL: Approx. 6
                    EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
                    BPEL: 7
                    EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
                    EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

I would bottom out with my ex at 7"BPEL.
                      Current size... can't fit my BPEL in my GF but NBP works fine. Good thing I guess, since my base girth is 6.5".
                      5.5" girth is "like super fat" according to her.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by WhatAwanker View Post
                        im 6.0*6.0
                        my ultimate goal is 7.5 BPEL just to give you and idea of what you have...
                        regards

Just joined this forum. I see you guys are all talking about your future goals....how long does increase in size take? what methods are you guys using to increase length/girth?

Comment

^Dude all those questions have a plethora of answers in existing threads here

Comment

CrownMeKing

My starting size was 7 BPEL and 5 girth. I was told I was big by a number of partners.

I'm mostly interested in girth gains but decided to add some length mostly out of curiosity and not necessity.

Comment

welcome

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Happy reading!

Comment

Working...
                              X