what happens when you die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happens when you die

Me and my mate were thinking about what happens when you die and we came up with that maybe your whole life is recorded and when you die you can watch your whole life.That would be amazing if that is what happens.

What do you think ?

The day you die your path has been decided and you go to your determined place, wether it be good or bad...

Heaven and hell is not a place thats waiting for you around the corner when you die as many thinks
    it is a constant ongoing battle within you, every good deed weighs on the good side every bad deed vice versa, imagine a big scale
    the day you die is when the battle is over and your place in afterlife has been decided

no fancy 3D movies with oscars afterwards mate
    religions...
    I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
    Progress tips and tricks/pics added
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

You're not too far wrong b123you can when you die go and look at the akashic records your soul can see everything thats happened and all the lessons you've learned in all your lifetimes. Its possible to get there also with higher states of consciousness.
      ErictheGed
      Last edited by ErictheGed; 09-24-2010, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Basically you end up the same place you were billions of years before you were born... Oblivion. I know it is depressing, but there is nothing special about us. We're just a bunch of atoms arranged in a pattern for a very short time, then those atoms disperse. That is why it is important to make the most of that time. Some menally can't accept the concept of oblivion so take a religious approach to 'deal'.
        starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
        March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
        March: BPFL 7.7
        Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

To be absent from the body is to be present with God. You better be present with God.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

We are indeed intelligent beings and there is a greater, universal intelligence that exists beyond us, most of us would agree, i.e., God. I believe that we join that larger intelligence when we die. If there is a state of oblivion, as in forgetfulness or lack of consciousness, similar to a dreamless sleep, then that is indeed possible within this context.

Comment

I wonder if cats will go up in the rapture? I sure would hate to leave my cat behind.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I think all sentient creatures join us. Make sure she keeps cleaning her butt, KP.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                  I think all sentient creatures join us. Make sure she keeps cleaning her butt, KP.
                  Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by giveitago View Post
                    Basically you end up the same place you were billions of years before you were born... Oblivion. I know it is depressing, but there is nothing special about us. We're just a bunch of atoms arranged in a pattern for a very short time, then those atoms disperse. That is why it is important to make the most of that time. Some menally can't accept the concept of oblivion so take a religious approach to 'deal'.
                    I'm quite certain that this is most likely true.

Comment

Always nice to believe in something.
                      What I believe is that your body decomposes into the ground and creates life.
                      The soul lives on.

Don't wanna get into a religious debate.... but all of you who are absolute atheists.... why can't God be the answer to why and not how?
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

My older son, when he was about 6, told me exactly what happens to us when we die: we become compost.
                        I have always found that thought somewhat consoling!

Comment

I love the smell of compost. I don't find decaying matter offensive. On the contrary, it is an elixir to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                            My older son, when he was about 6, told me exactly what happens to us when we die: we become compost.
                            I have always found that thought somewhat consoling!

Compost or worm food....lol

Honestly, how would anyone know what happens to us when we die? No one dies and then comes back to tell us..............although, if I could have an adult conversation with my dad as the grown man I've becomes (I was 19 when he died), I'd ask him "so, what's it like?".

Personally, when I go, I'll be going to meet my dad and my grandparents and I'll be in heaven with God himself. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I happen to be building my first compost pile.

Comment

Working...
                              X