Favorite quotes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite quotes!

Hey let's have a bit of fun. What is (are) your favorite quotes and who said them. I'll give you some of mine!

Enough is as good as a feast!
    Mary Poppins ( I quoted Mary Poppins on a penis site!)

Live simply so that others may simply live!
    Mother Theresa

I hear you. The country hears you. And pretty soon the people that knocked down these buildings will hear all of us!
    George Bush 9/11 site

Stupidity should hurt!
    Jon Pop
    JonPop
    Retired Sr. Administrator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by JonPop; 11-10-2010, 10:24 AM. Reason: corrected my quote
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.
    Henry Ford

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.
    Woody Allen

Comment

ESPN Announcer: So Roy, where have you been for the last fifteen years?
      Roy: Well, I uh, well, ya see, I uh... Drinking. Lot a drinking.
      ESPN Announcer: I see. Well, are you still drinking?
      Roy: No. I uh... I put... uh... Why, you buying?
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

"You can't fix stupid."
        Ron White
        Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
        2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
        2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
        2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
        Goal 7"

Comment

"Lucky Charms are like the vampires of breakfast cereal. They're magical, they're delicious, they're a little bit dangerous and bad for you. They initially make you feel great, but then over time you realize that maybe your relationship with Lucky Charms is just a little bit unhealthy and you start to think, 'Maybe I don't want to be in a long-term relationship with a breakfast cereal that tastes delicious but damages my health.' But then the Lucky Charms gets all stalker on you and for some reason you kind of like that. It makes you feel special. So yeah, you spend your life with Lucky Charms.” - John Green

"Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one." Friedrich Nietzsche

"You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter" - Nicholas Sparks

"Be careful with your words. For once they fly freely,they can't be retaken and held close. Be careful with your moments. For moments left bare of words,are empty and can never be refilled."
          TTBB
          Last edited by TTBB; 10-26-2010, 02:39 PM.
          ~ If.....
          ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
          ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Damn she's alot smarter than me!
            Cusp82 ( referring to TTBB)

Comment

No one out there has any favorite quotes they'd like to share with the class?

Comment

If you have no critics you'll likely have no success-Malcolm X

Comment

I didn't like my job, but I was good at it.

GySgt Carlos Hathcock
                  Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
                  2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
                  2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                  2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                  Goal 7"

Comment

Shirtsleeves to shirtsleeves in three generations.

This, too, shall pass.

Give time, time.

Caught between a rock and a hard place.

Money talks, bullshit walks.

The good Lord will never give you more than you can handle.

Comment

Originally posted by TittyTittyBangBang View Post
                      "Lucky Charms are like the vampires of breakfast cereal. They're magical, they're delicious, they're a little bit dangerous and bad for you. They initially make you feel great, but then over time you realize that maybe your relationship with Lucky Charms is just a little bit unhealthy and you start to think, 'Maybe I don't want to be in a long-term relationship with a breakfast cereal that tastes delicious but damages my health.' But then the Lucky Charms gets all stalker on you and for some reason you kind of like that. It makes you feel special. So yeah, you spend your life with Lucky Charms.” - John Green

"Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one." Friedrich Nietzsche

"You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter" - Nicholas Sparks

"Be careful with your words. For once they fly freely,they can't be retaken and held close. Be careful with your moments. For moments left bare of words,are empty and can never be refilled."
                      -------------------------------------
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Truer words were never spoken, Titty. I wish I had spoken to you before writing that letter, which I will always regret. They say to ask 3 wise people, sleep on it, etc. before acting on a decision. I only spoke to two wise people.

I swear, Cusp, that some women have the wisdom of the ages.

Comment

"If the world were a logical place, men would ride side-saddle." - Rita Mae Brown
                        ~ If.....
                        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                          -------------------------------------
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Truer words were never spoken, Titty. I wish I had spoken to you before writing that letter, which I will always regret. They say to ask 3 wise people, sleep on it, etc. before acting on a decision. I only spoke to two wise people.

I swear, Cusp, that some women have the wisdom of the ages.

awww now that is a compliment
                          if you ever find yourself in a situation where you need to talk i am here

and though i don't know what letter you are talking about ... i will say the outcome of the letter, might feel like a mistake at this point of time.. but everything does happen for a reason and i am sure if you look hard enough there would be some sort of silver lining to it, even if its hard to see it... and who knows maybe by not writing the letter you would be in a different situation of regret, regret is hard to avoid.
                          ~ If.....
                          ~ Lust and Love

Comment

She's too smart to be a girl don't you think? ( instead of me getting killed for the last remark I just want to see who wants to die with me!)

Comment

oooooh cusp!! are referring to my age or my sex? which hole are going to dig?? LOL
                              ~ If.....
                              ~ Lust and Love

Comment

Working...
                              X