Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you use nair or anything else on your dick and balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you use nair or anything else on your dick and balls?

I know there's a bunch of different kinds of nair and other hair removal products and some are for sensitive areas and what not but can these be used on the penis and testes with no effect or burns or rashes? If so should the bottle directions be followed or the time period shortened or what. Lemme get y'all opinion - thanks :P

Depends on how sensitive you are. Test it on a small area first. Stay on the short side of the recommended duration as well.
    Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
    Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
    Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
    If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

proceed with caution dood! back in college a gfriends apartment got crabs and it hit all 8 of us.. so I resorted to the nair thing which served it's purpose but the regrowth was pure agony for me... itching like a madman from short hairs. I guess if you constantly kept regrowth down, but do you really want that chemical stuff being applied to your parts 1-2 times a week? I just get a beard trimmer, put on an attachment that is short but not so short it causes itching and it has a nice look the wife likes.
      starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
      March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
      March: BPFL 7.7
      Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

I suffer from a lot of shaft hair. I had always shaved it but last year I tried nair. I wont use it again. Sure it worked a little, but it also ate the shit of my penis sometimes. Especially if I left it on too long. When I would try and re-apply it a couple of days later, after the hair started to come back, it only worsened the cuts and sores that it made. If you're going to use it, use it periodically and only on small areas. Also get one for sensitive skin. DO NOT use it on your balls either. After a while, I'm sure you'll realize that the mess and smell of the stuff (which stays in your skin for days by the way) just isn't worth it. I suggest to pluck the hair on your penis and shave or trim the rest. It takes longer but its so much better in the end.
        Pilots have big balls, so I'm growing my dick to match.

Comment

I wax with my girl, check my pics. Ingrown hairs suck and they are worse with nair.
          Funny, I've been doing this for years, now I'm doing it the right way!
          Age 18, 1998 - 5.25
          10.2010 - BPEL - 6+
          12.2010 - BPEL - 6.6
          04.2011 - BPEL - 6.9
          Going for length but girth is getting great.

Comment

Veet is 1000x better than Nair.

Comment

Working...
            X