Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies.

So today was my first day working towards a lifetime goal .. Dolly Parton boobs without the plastic fantastic factor.. ie the broke ass way of getting bigger titties. It will take me awhile to master the techniques but I am sure it will be fun trying ..

This is what i did...
    "Helicopter Shakes." Swung boobs around in a circle, about 5 revs per second for a quick count of 20. (kind of like twirling a key chain) found making motorboat sounds while twirling helped .. i am sure this is going to make them grow quicker.

Grabbed left boob in the O.K. grip and then stretched it to the left. Holding the stretch against the side of ribcage and then the other direction but found Right boob got in the way…..

While holding this stretch, did 25 quick Kegels. (tried to count to 25 but got a little lost on the way)
    While still holding the stretch, I pulled straight out and did 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull.
    Then I repeated process with Right boob.

Returned to the base and repeated "Helicopter Shakes". It was easier because my flaccid (droopy ) length was longer
    Stretched to the right and did 25 quick Kegels. Pulled straight out and did 10 BIG Gigantic circles to the left and ten circles to the right with each tit.
    then Repeated "Helicopter Shakes."

Wet Jelqing
    Used a good lube. I began with a couple of squirts in each hand. (Reapplied often)
    I grasped my boob at the base firmly, in the O.K. grip.
    While holding the grip, I slid my hand, up to the nipple. Then while holding the grip at the nipple, I started with my other hand at the base. When half way up the breast, I released the grip at the nipple and continued the slide up, trapping the blood at the nipple and upper half of boob. Did 50 reps (each boob) Found this particular exercise hard because my nipples kept getting erect so there was a lot of down time while I waited for my nipples to relax.. not sure If I should continue regardless of erectness? .. could not seem to hit 60% erected .. it was all or nothing . I think I over did the lube things got a little too slippery there for awhile

“V” Jelqs
    Using the V between my middle and next finger. I cupped my hand and slid up my titty with my fingers curled toward my body with the underside of my booby resting in the "V". With my fingers riding on the sides of my breast As I was sliding up breast, I pulled straight up. and Alternated by pulling up and to the right, up and to the left.
    Did 30 of these reps.
    Repeated with 50 "Wet Jelqs" and 30 "V" Jelqs.
    In total 150 "Wet Jelqs" and 90 "V" Jelqs. (with each tit)

With the warm down I couldn’t be bothered with the warm cloth thing and because I was covered in lube( pretty much from head to toe) .. I decided to utilize the shower.. making sure the water was hitting my chest.. took about 5 min to wash all the lube off.. really struggled with getting it out of my hair …might need to look into using a different brand….

I am hoping to increase the girth and length of my breasts.. I like the idea of them getting so long that I can throw my breasts over my shoulders, figure it might come in handy when its cold outside. AND it also might come in handy when I want to bitch slap someone ..I am not sure if this program with achieve that or not …time will tell maybe in 90 days I will see something!

By the way this workout was something I conceptualized many many, many years ago .. I told this guy named Jonpop about it .. IF you go to the beginners forum you will see he stole the idea and applied it to his penis its huge( the program popularity not his penis ..oh wait ..ummmm, umm, um) See >>https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html .. The bastard better not be making money off it ..IF you are JP, I am waiting for my royalties and you better pay up if you want to avoid one big giant bitch-slap from my future huge as titties!! *innocent smile*
    TTBB
    Last edited by TTBB; 11-09-2010, 09:20 PM.
    ~ If.....
    ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
    ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

What are your starting stats?
    8-1-10 11-1-11
    BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
    BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
    MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
    NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
    BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

oh shit .. i didn't even think about that... can we go with big but not big enough?!?! haha
      ~ If.....
      ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
      ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

I need to pop over to the women's perspective forum and start a thread on how to ask in a non-creepy way for a video of this routine.

Comment

not sure if serious.

the president will need pics for proof.

Comment

How is your EQ? and the girth?
            If you build it, She will come!!!

Comment

You can get bigger boobies by doing this? :O
              8.5" BPEL (8" NBPEL) x 6" MSEG

Comment

You need to have some guy warm them up first.

Comment

Ttbb - you are freakin' hilarious!
                  STATS:
                  Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                  BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                  :rolleyes:

Comment

It'd be really interesting to hear what explanation JP can give about this!
                    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Lol, i'm glad I didn't have any milk in house. I'd deffinately would spill it.

Who said WOMAN don't have humor, but then again people say there are no woman on the internet.

Comment

Oh no, Cusp is going to keel over now for sure!

Comment

You bet your ass I will. The visual I got sent me right to the medicine cabinet!
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Congratulations on starting your log, TTBB. I think you will find that a well kept, detailed, log will help you stay motivated and makes an excellent place to store your notes and thoughts about your workouts and progress. It also helps the rest of us stay on top of developments and give helpful words of advice and encouragement.
                            Best of luck on your PE journey!
                            Pirate Diplomacy:
                            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
                            X