Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to have too much foreskin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to have too much foreskin?

Well, is it?

I was doing some comparisons for erect uncircumcised penises of men from different backgrounds (no not gay, just looking at variations) and I noticed that when erect, the uncirc. penis had noticably less foreskin visible when I compared to minewhen I am in an erect state.

Is this normal?
    Would enlargement take care of it itself?
    Is my question too confusing?
    Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

If you're stepping on it, you probably have too much.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by Hanma View Post
      Well, is it?

I was doing some comparisons for erect uncircumcised penises of men from different backgrounds (no not gay, just looking at variations) and I noticed that when erect, the uncirc. penis had noticably less foreskin visible when I compared to minewhen I am in an erect state.

Is this normal?
      Haha NP97 its rigth on ..

nah it sound like you are fine! remember not a dick in the world looks the same.
      also its imposible for the docters to cut exaly the same amount of foreskin everytime..

Comment

It was somewhere here at the gym where somebody quoted Andy Warhol, I think, as saying 'You can never have too much money or foreskin'.

I have quite a lot of foreskin too, justwannabebig is right in saying that no two penises are the same. Don't worry about it.

I suppose your question is a bit confusing, are you talking about the pictures showing the skin retracted or covering the glans?
        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

More forskin the better!

Comment

As a cut guy, consider yourself lucky to have as much as you do! Better plenty foreskin than no foreskin

Comment

HELP ME HEEEELLLPPP MMEEEE

I looked at my flaccid dick today and noticed there was noticeably more foreskin on the lower side of my glans (near the Frenulum)! And after my session I noticed my frenulum looked "saggy" or "looser" than before and so did my foreskin with it's (dare I say, ugly) new layer forming...

No matter how much I try I cannot seem to get rid of my ball sack and foreskin to stop interfering completely during jelqing!

Comment

Originally posted by Hanma View Post
                Well, is it?

Is this normal?
                No it means your not 100%
                When I start reaching close to 100% it will start to retract at around 7"
                at 7.25 nbpel it's only 1/2way retracted I think to get it 100% retracted it would have to get to 7.5" ~ 7.75" or so nbpel

So I am thinking 7.25 is only 85~90%

Only once have I gotten to 100% eq . I swear it did not even feel like my own penis.

Girth was 6.6" about 7.75~ 8"(nbpel) could not even get my hand around it. I did enjoy the 30 min it lasted . erection was painfully hard it hurt

Comment

I have trouble with my sack too. I put one foot on the bathroom sink grap my balls with one hand pull them back and start the routine.
                  Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
                  P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
                  P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
                  P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
                  Penis length in Inches: 8.25
                  Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
                  Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

I wish I had more foreskin. Mine is short so when I'm flaccid, it only usually covers half or 2/3 of the glans. I like that tapered foreskin look that Michelangelo's David has going on lol
                    Start (07/15/2015)/Now
                    5 1/4" BPEL 5 1/4"
                    4 3/8" EG 4 3/8"

Short Term Goal (Dec 2015)
                    BPEL: 5.5" EG: 4.5"

Comment

I'm seriously considering using a tight rubber band to hold the ball sack above the balls. Not sure what I can do about the foreskin.

And luckily the glans swells too so my foreskin isn't a hindrance at high erection levels ...

Comment

That's mine--a real anteater--all gained unintentionally.

If you don't want to make more foreskin, be sure to pull the skin all the way down to your balls and hold it there with one hand while stretching, jelqing, etc. with the other.

Comment

Is it alright if I use a tight rubber band? Say, putting it on above my balls so it keeps them in place.

Comment

Here you bro, I'm restoring mine and it covers only 1/4 -1/2 of the gland, hoping someday it will cover all of it.
                            Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
                            P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
                            P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
                            P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
                            Penis length in Inches: 8.25
                            Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
                            Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

Working...
                            X