Music lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music lovers

Hey I don't know if I'm the first to open a thread with this subject.But I enjoy almost any kind of music.My favourite is rap but I'm interested in rock,punk,country but rap rules for me.So if you just want to drop you're favourites feel free to post. Another interesting question could be ''What kind of music you listen when doing your routine or it could be a good way to put your thoughts together.
    My log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...erage-guy.html

Black Angels, Brian Jonestown Massacre, Lovetones, Midlake, High Dials, Dead Can Dance, Hawkwind, The Doors.
    6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
    My Progress Log

Comment

The Doors I like to the song ''Here without you'' is great .

Comment

I listen to a variety of music too but nothing beats classic rock for me Bon Jovi, The Beatles, AC/DC I have it all
        Current: 7 NBPEL, 5.5 mid EG, 5.8 Base EG
        Dream goal: 8x6

Comment

I love electronic music mainly.... But for The Doors - Peace Frog ( i think thats the name) does it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by hunglet View Post
            I listen to a variety of music too but nothing beats classic rock for me Bon Jovi, The Beatles, AC/DC I have it all
            I enjoy rock music to.Green day and Metallica are my favourites. Saint Anger is my favourite one from Metallica.I use Metallica songs at the gym,very good motivational songs.

Comment

My favorite doors song is "Crystal Ship" I just love the piano.

Currently I'm listening to Florence and the Machine, Two Door Cinema Club, Editors and Circa Survive.
              +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
              +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Originally posted by GeO View Post
                I enjoy rock music to.Green day and Metallica are my favourites. Saint Anger is my favourite one from Metallica.I use Metallica songs at the gym,very good motivational songs.
                hehe I listen to Green day and Metallica everytime im traveling, puts me in the mood for some reason For the gym I have all the fast/angry songs in a playlist.
                Current: 7 NBPEL, 5.5 mid EG, 5.8 Base EG
                Dream goal: 8x6

Comment

I'm very open minded when it comes to music (like most things). I enjoy everything from classical, rock (esp. classic rock&alternative), hiphop/rap, electronic music, and even some country (not much ). Some of my fav bands are the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Breaking Benjamin, Queen, Pink Floyd, and Metallica. I always have an open ear and listen for new music

Comment

I'm in love with Animal Collective right now, been listening to all their albums in the car. Usually when I'm at the gym I listen to Admiral Angry, Botch, or The Chariot.
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                    My Loggy Log

Comment

Originally posted by Pry View Post
                      I'm very open minded when it comes to music (like most things). I enjoy everything from classical, rock (esp. classic rock&alternative), hiphop/rap, electronic music, and even some country (not much ). Some of my fav bands are the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Breaking Benjamin, Queen, Pink Floyd, and Metallica. I always have an open ear and listen for new music
                      I have the same opinion as you. It's important to be open minded.

Comment

Just off the top of my head.

Crowbar, Corrosion of Conformity, Down, Saxon, Motorhead

Don't know if you'll like these bands but I do haha.
                        Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                        Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

I listen to music you would do dirty things to! One of my favorites for that is a band called And One another is. Check them out!
                          YouTube - And One - Traumfrau
                          Current 7.52 bpel Thanks Hand!!!
                          Erect girth 5 1/4!!! Thanks clamping!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flanker6 View Post
                            I'm in love with Animal Collective right now, been listening to all their albums in the car. Usually when I'm at the gym I listen to Admiral Angry, Botch, or The Chariot.
                            I like your style, Similar music I enjoy is Converge, Supermachiner and Norma Jean.
                            +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                            +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

I lost my virginity to Massive Attack - Blue Lines.

Otherwise I've got a list as long as my cock of bands I could go on about from Coltrane to Shellac, Sonic Youth to Richie Hawtin, Captain Beefheart to Stereolab... Sorry this will get long and very boring if I don't stop here
                              spanky
                              Last edited by spanky; 01-06-2011, 05:22 PM.
                              "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Working...
                              X