Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do women really LOOK at your bulge?

Do women really LOOK at your bulge?
    We men look, unabashdly at everything on a woman. In fact if we wouldn't get slapped, yelled at or reported as perverts, we'd be perfectly happy to stand, stare and fantasize.
    Women on the other hand are very subtle when they look. Women I think, process data faster than men in this regard. They, with a quick glance, can determine several things relating to size and pretty well sum up your total package without having to look again. Not so, us men. We like to LOOK. A quick glance at a big pair of jugs just doesn't do it, we want to mentally squeeze those puppies, or run our hands over that cute, tight ass. So, usually until we get busted, we look as long as we can get away with it.
    This vidio gives a little different perspective. JP

This is so funny. A total psychiatric experience.

Does Size Matter?

http://glumbert.com/media/sizematter

https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/...ser_online.gif

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

That just made my day haha

Comment

hahah that was hilarious
      Yeap im gonna get bigger.

Comment

Great video. The last diner was a riot! I reminded me of a time when I was going to my apartment pool (back in my triathlon / speedo days). I had changed into my swimsuit and there was a knock on the door. Two young girls (17/18) were there selling stuff for something. They looked at my package and had a hard time concentrating. One couldn't look while the other kept stareing. It was actually slightly unnerving because I wasn't trying to get freaky. I guess if I was in Europe this would be less of an issue (uptight Americans...).
        "Res Firma Nitescere Nescit"

Comment

Ha ha, funny story. Thanks for sharing. I'll bet you were the talk amongst all their girl friends at school the next day. JP

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            Do women really LOOK at your bulge?

From experience, yes. . . But nearly as much as the lady in the video

Comment

Definitely an entertaining video. It's funny, and just goes to prove a point. The women were all gawking with a lust full look on their faces/in their eyes....but when confronted they threw up their guards and put on the whole "size doesn't really matter" act. Riiiiight. Not one of those women would have turned that guy down. Well, maybe the one who said it was gross or whatever. ("eww penis" types are usually closet lesbians)

Comment

JP, is that you in the video?

Originally posted by stillwantmore View Post
                The women were all gawking with a lust full look on their faces/in their eyes....but when confronted they threw up their guards and put on the whole "size doesn't really matter" act. Riiiiight. Not one of those women would have turned that guy down. Well, maybe the one who said it was gross or whatever. ("eww penis" types are usually closet lesbians)
                You know, I think it's funny the way we look at penis size. Sex experts and doctors generally say "size doesn't matter." This on many levels is probably true. What I mean by this is that most women (or any worthwhile woman) won't break up with a guy because he has a less-than-average penis size.

Most women also prefer a man who loving, caring, confident, etc. over a man who has a big cock.

But all of this deviates from the true question that brings us here: It's not "does size matter," rather it's "is bigger better?" That is do most women prefer a man who is loving, caring, confident, etc. and does have a big cock over a man who doesn't?
                "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Ah remek that's a really good way to look at it and all of us know the answer... Yes bigger is most definetely better until you rech a certain size
                  Yeap im gonna get bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
                    JP, is that you in the video?
                    Naw, man. if that was me, I wouldn't have to stick no fake rubber dick in my pants.

Comment

Absolutely women look at bulges. My gf and I hang out with a group of friends about once a week. We usually all go out to eat and whatnot. I notice especially this one girl who is single checking me out when we're sitting around talking. I literally catch her with her eyes down there about 10 times a night. She doesn't seem to mind when I catch her looking either- conversation keeps rolling right along as if it's nothing. But she definately is imagining what it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                        Naw, man. if that was me, I wouldn't have to stick no fake rubber dick in my pants.
                        I bet not with your size! Do you get any crotch watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by timesbechangin View Post
                          I bet not with your size! Do you get any crotch watchers?
                          Oh yeah. Sometimes when I'm feeling frisky, I'll go to the store in the tight sweats I have on while working around the house and watch a womans eyes as we are walking toward each other.
                          I'll catch about 80% giving my bulge the once over and a few will bring their eyes up, give me a smile and look again. Last week, I had one to ask me if I had just come from the Gym because I was wearing sweats, she couldn't keep her eyes off my dick. This was awkward because I started to get an erection, the last thing I wanted in a supermarket with famlies around. JP

Comment

O.k guy's i am way late on this one but that was funny... But here is one that i found though i cant say anything about the product because i never tried it but the video is funny as hell. Get Kong Today

Comment

Affirmative.
                              HotRod
                              Last edited by HotRod; 04-22-2011, 10:02 AM. Reason: privacy

Comment

Working...
                              X