Snowin its ASS off in Mississippi !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowin its ASS off in Mississippi !!

Hey guys weather sucks down here just wonderin if i had any fellow pe ers stuck in this shit.
    starting Jan 10 2010
    1.8'' by 4'' flacid stretched 5.5''
    5.2'' by 4.5 Erect

Current
    2.5'' by 4.2'' flacid Stretch 5.5''
    6.0'' by 4.75'' Erect

Short Term
    To just stop turtling whatever length
    (7'' by 5'' Erect)

Long term
    10'' by 6''
    aka The Shredder!

I live in northwest Georgia, and it's suppose to start snowing hard in 30ish minutes. School's already canceled so I'm happy, the snow will just make it better .
    Start
    6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
    4.8" MEG

07/2017
    8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
    5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
    7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
    5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
    4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

You guys get snow in Mississippi? You don't know snow until you've had Lake Effect Snow!
      To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by higherone View Post
        You guys get snow in Mississippi? You don't know snow until you've had Lake Effect Snow!
        i know crazy right i didnt think we got snow here either........?

Everyone's panicking like its ice storm 94 all over again there's not a loaf of bread or roll of TP in town lol!
        starting Jan 10 2010
        5.2'' by 4.5 Erect

Current
        6.0'' by 4.75'' Erect

Short Term
        (7'' by 5'' Erect)

Long term
        10'' by 6''
        aka The Shredder!

Comment

Everyone's panicking like its ice storm 94 all over again there's not a loaf of bread or roll of TP in town lol!
          Ha Ha, thats exactly what happens here in the Carolinas! We're expecting to get it here tomorrow.

Comment

Were about 10 degrees colder in norcal than normal. No snow unless you go up to the mountains.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

hey KP how's your health !?
              starting Jan 10 2010
              5.2'' by 4.5 Erect

Current
              6.0'' by 4.75'' Erect

Short Term
              (7'' by 5'' Erect)

Long term
              10'' by 6''
              aka The Shredder!

Comment

Those lake effect snow bands are unreal. You'll be driving along on a bare pavement and then you hit one of those snow squalls off the Great Lakes (south and southeast shores)--blizzard conditions in a matter of seconds. South Bend, Indiana got 25" of lake effect snow just the other day. If you're not used to it, it can really freak you out. It's a cloud burst of snow rather than rain--sometimes lightning and all--quarter size snow flakes. Not unusual to end up with two or three feet of snow in a day's time.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                  Ha Ha, thats exactly what happens here in the Carolinas! We're expecting to get it here tomorrow.
                  I was driving to Durham, NC one winter day, and the snow was falling parallel to the highway. You could see the point on the horizon where the snow cut off. I drove for a hundred miles or more parallel to the snow storm. When I entered Durham, they had 8" of snow on the ground. I stopped at a gas station to get directions and it was filled with motorists waiting for the storm to pass. The gas station attendant was about to tell me that I should wait with the others until the storm passed, and then he looked out the window and saw my New York State license plates.

"Oh, never mind," he said. You'll be o.k.

Comment

Im in Alabama and its ice every where, this is crazy
                    BPEL-7.5
                    NBPEL-7
                    EG-5.5

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                      I was driving to Durham, NC one winter day, and the snow was falling parallel to the highway. You could see the point on the horizon where the snow cut off. I drove for a hundred miles or more parallel to the snow storm. When I entered Durham, they had 8" of snow on the ground. I stopped at a gas station to get directions and it was filled with motorists waiting for the storm to pass. The gas station attendant was about to tell me that I should wait with the others until the storm passed, and then he looked out the window and saw my New York State license plates.

"Oh, never mind," he said. You'll be o.k.
                      Yeah, the yankees think were all nuts.......when it comes to snow events their right

Comment

They just closed school and my son is bouncing off the walls

Comment

My kids just got theyre asses whooped for tearing down the blinds in theyre bedroom lol
                          starting Jan 10 2010
                          5.2'' by 4.5 Erect

Current
                          6.0'' by 4.75'' Erect

Short Term
                          (7'' by 5'' Erect)

Long term
                          10'' by 6''
                          aka The Shredder!

Comment

Originally posted by TinyMutantNinjaTurtle View Post
                            My kids just got theyre asses whooped for tearing down the blinds in theyre bedroom lol

Ha Ha, to be young again

Comment

I taught school for 30 years back in New York. I used to get more excited than the kids when we got a good Nor'easter.

Comment

Working...
                              X