Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advise guys..

Hi to all,

Can you give me some helpful advise on how to quit smoking.

Thanks,

Damulag

as masochistic as this is, if you have a girlfriend or wife , tell her that if she smells smoke on you, sees you smoke, etc. she must blue ball you. Weird? yes, effective? was for a few people i know. You start getting blueballed a few times, and next time you pull out that cigarette you want so much, the first thing that will come to mind? Your swollen aching balls, crying out for you to stop. And obviously she has to be devious in her blueballing. As men, if we put up anything against our cocks, it will lose. We love them most.

Comment

Originally posted by damulag View Post
      Hi to all,

Can you give me some helpful advise on how to quit smoking.

Thanks,

Damulag
      Yes. Absolutely.

STOP SMOKING!

That's the very best advice you will receive from anyone.

There's very little you can do to make it easy. It's going to be VERY uncomfortable, but the only way is to go cold turkey.

You might try quitting for ONE day, and one day only. Gather data. See what it feels like. It's a low pressure experiment and you can go back to smoking the next day.

Try doing this several times in a month. Then try quitting for two days or more.

Another exercise: interrupt your smoking. Start putting cigs out before you are half way through. You'll start to realize that you don't need an entire cigarette and whether you smoke the whole thing or snuff it early, it's still a huge waste.

Most people who quit are finally successful only after many attempts, sometimes many attempts over many years.

You might also consult a doctor and get on Wellbutrin or Zyban (Bupropion Hydrochloride). This can help to minimize some of the physical pangs.

No matter what you do, you are going to have to resign yourself to live with a variety of uncomfortable sensations for several weeks. After a month it should start getting easier, but you will still have flash backs to pleasant memories of sweet tobacco smoke. You'll need to learn to train yourself to ignore those seductive tickles.

Just keep in mind all the good reasons to quit. Build the case stronger and stronger in your mind over time. Try quitting for a day at a time. Eventually pick a date and go for it.

Whatever you do, DON''T punish yourself if you buckle. Just try again as soon as you can.

You can do it. I did and so did all my hardcore smoker friends. I never thought they would.

Comment

Power Thinking

Comment

Great post HotRod, kudos.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            Great post HotRod, kudos.
            I second that!
            May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Thanks HotRod!

Comment

Dam: You should print up HR's post and stick it on your frig, bathroom mirror, or somewhere else you will see it each and every day. Particularly highlight the part: "You can do it."

Motivational talk might sound like hogwash, but if you believe in yourself and continually remind yourself that you can do it, you will.
                "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks remek!!

I will do that. Enlarging my penis is only one of my goals in improving my sexual health. My overall concern and ultimate goal is my overall health and well new being.

Thanks to you guys, now Im re-directing my life and my health for a better me.

More power to you all!!

Damulag..

Comment

Eat raw sunflower seeds keep your mouth busy.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Glad to see you on this website Kingpole, experienced pe'ers are always welcomed here.
                      Yeap im gonna get bigger.

Comment

There is this book called ''The Easy Way To Stop Smoking'' by Allen Carr. I've used it and it worked for me. The book does not use any scare tactics like cancer or anything it's a straight up.The book is the only one that i found on how to stop smoking that made any sense.By the way did you know that withdrawal symptoms only last 3 day's and after 3 week's nicotine is totally gone from your body? It's true...

Comment

Working...
                        X