Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearing people having sex: annoying or turn on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearing people having sex: annoying or turn on?

This morning, I woke up at 5 AM because of slight noise that were in fact moanings of a woman having sex from the flat nearby (I've got a very light sleep!). This immediately turned me on, especially as my wife is nothing of a moaner, which I regret, and I started to picture the scene...
    I'm sure that you have already experienced something similar. What does it do to you?
    I turns me on and makes me fantasize
    53.57%
    I don't like it, it is boring and frustrating
    21.43%
    I don't care at all
    25.00%
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

I was in a hotel on business & a female work colleague (who did not know I was in the next room) was getting well & truly entertained.

Maybe it goes back to our cave dwelling/communal days, anyway it was a huge turn on.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

It can either be arousing, amusing or annoying, but it has been awhile since I have been in that position.

Years ago, I was renting the upper story of a house that had been divided into two flats and my landlord lived downstairs. He and his girlfriend were quite noisy, and judging from the sounds, they achieved simultaneous orgasm with amazing regularity. Sadly, I never asked him for any tips.

My girlfriend (at the time) and I were living together and heard them quite often. Occasionally it was stimulating. More often it was just funny. Sometimes when she or I were trying to sleep or study it was just annoying.

Comment

It all depends on who it is.

Quite a few years ago i was living in an upstairs flat, beneath me was a 350 pound middle aged guy. Each weekend his 250 pounds ugly girlfriend (no offence but she was REALLY REALLY UGLY) would come around and night after night i would hear them grunting and groaning (espicially his loud grunts) and it didn't remotely turn me on.

I always dreamed he would move out and be replaced by a couple of beautiful lesbians, listening to their grunting and groaning would've DEFINATELY turned me on. Unfortunely i was left listening to them for years, it was a F**K**G NIGHTMARE!

Comment

omg schlittle I will have that vision in my head all day!

Years ago when I lived in Orlando FL new neighbors moved in the the apt above us, he was in his 40's she was 18. You always knew when they were having sex, the bed squeeked 3 times then the shower went on. Never had time to get turned on or not.
          That poor girl!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
          Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
          Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Yeah Schlittle, this just turned me down....
            I know by sight the woman who I must have heard according to the configuration of the building and she's sexy, which is why I was turned on. It surely couldn't have been the case if it was your neighbour's girlfriend...
            Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
              Yeah Schlittle, this just turned me down....
              I know by sight the woman who I must have heard according to the configuration of the building and she's sexy, which is why I was turned on. It surely couldn't have been the case if it was your neighbour's girlfriend...

Thinking about them again has brought the nightmares back and i'm gonna be TURNED DOWN and completely flacid for the rest of today now.

I suppose now that i am flacid for the rest of the day i should do some stretching exercises.

Comment

I just get jealous! Oh well.
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

One time i was in a hotel and i heard moaning , i got turned on and mastrubated to it. Later on i learned someone had dislocated there jaw while swimming in the pool just below at the same time ....so i was probably wanking to someone in pain .

Comment

Originally posted by Suitepee View Post
                    One time i was in a hotel and i heard moaning , i got turned on and mastrubated to it. Later on i learned someone had dislocated there jaw while swimming in the pool just below at the same time ....so i was probably wanking to someone in pain .
                    Hahahaha
                    10/10 | Current
                    FL 3.7 | 4.75
                    EL 5.9 | 6.6
                    EG 4.5 | 4.8

Total gain
                    FL 1.05, EL 0.7, MEG 0.3
                    (all NBP)

Long term goal
                    FL 5.5, EL 7.5, MEG 5.75

Comment

I'd knock on their door and ask if I could join!
                      +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                      +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

It only really turns me on if I've got a girl with me. Otherwise I just think "Damn I should be having sex too"
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                        My Loggy Log

Comment

Wake up the night after having sex, and im sure it would put a smile on my face and give me a boner. After three weeks with no sex and I am sure it will put me in a frustrated jealous mood, but ill still probably have a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by Suitepee View Post
                            haha this was brillliant stuff suitepee
                            Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
                            Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
                            Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

LOL Suitepee, that's hilarious!

I'm a bit of a prude. I find hearing people screwing to be somewhat gross and disturbing.

Comment

Working...
                              X