Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Without Embarrassment"

Has anybody heard about this book?

I think it's another one of those PUA books. I found out about this from penissizedebate.com - and I know it's an infamous site, people here don't like it very much.

For more information - http://www.amazon.com/Without-Embarr.../dp/1412013739
    It looks interesting to me. I'm looking for an ebook version of this.

What are your thoughts on this? Is it actually worth it?

Thanks =]
    Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Honestly... I read "how to be a player" by Tariq Nasheed he was on MTV years ago and helped a dweeb learn how to pull women as a personal coach. Most of the stuff in there I already knew, but it just put it in my face to help me digest it. Showed myself to me and allowed me to circumvent it. worked amazingly well.

I saw one of the chapters in there "Fearlessness is a learned skill" that's pretty much the same stuff throughout the books on the subject. If there's something about you that you don't like change it. If it's something you can't change, screw it, find something about you that you like and make it better.

The 4 different types of Men, the 4 different types of women. etc. all that was kind of like "duh".

I will say that you definitely need a coach and a support system though. you need to see how to implement the "fearlessness" and how to direct social conversation. Just reading the book doesn't help much. I'm lucky i had a cousin who was/is a master player. taught me a lot...

a couple of lines he told me:

"Pimpin ain't on you, it's in you." - In essence it doesn't matter what you wear... you make what you wear be what the girls want.

"First you f*ck her, THEN be her friend"
    - Don't waste your time with women who only want to be friends or have no attraction to you other than platonic. It limits your range of effective female interaction. If there's no Chemistry between your female friends and you (to the point a drunken night would lead to some crazy stories) then she'll most likely never refer you to her sexy friends.

"Don't give her a chance to respond" - Keep control of the conversation and know how to angle it where you want it to be. Never ask a question because the female will always find a way to back out of the situation. Basically you use peer pressure to make her go along with what you're saying. Only really simple questions but NEVER Yes or No questions.
    "come here, sit down for a minute, how are you doing? that's good let me talk to you for minute---"

Those are a few things that stuck with me. It's an uphill battle for me because I'm not exactly the fittest guy on the planet so It's hard for girls to be like "damn he's sexy" so I have to make'em feel my "game" more than my body. I'm working on losing the weight so I can have my sexiness help me out, LOL!
    somebodyelse
    Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-10-2011, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Oh you lucky lucky man. I just have to muster up what I can. I think being part crazy helps too.

Comment

Try this link and tell me what you think?

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Comment

I really disagree with this crap. I spend the majority of my time fighting the urge to control the outcome of a situation and letting it unfold as it may. I do not see how you can take any happiness out of manipulating someone to suck your dick.., I mean i want them to want to do it, to enjoy doing it, not based on my ability to control and manipulate them, but because they are drawn to the real me, not the person I pretend to be in order to get what I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanma View Post
            I'll take a look at it. I read the opening. It was relatively interesting.

Comment

Gotta agree with Phil:
              Why women can be just as shallow as men

Have a look at this, I thought it was somewhat related to your comment.

Comment

If you don't exude the power/confidence that women like, you'll never get one. Plain and simple... there's a lot of guys too scared to realize they are MEN... MEN are, in a societal context, the dominant power. The Alpha. In our fem-centric, always please the woman first new aged society, men forget that they HAVE to be the ones in control. Women LIKE men who are in control (beit of themselves or of a situation)

If you're not confident in yourself enough to know how to control any situation, then you're liable to fail at women. Also explains Phil's warped ideas about women... You are what you attract... If you're a douchebag, you'll find shallow selfish women. Figure out who you are before you figure out what you want...

I was the niceguy, got ran over by women. Had a few girlfriends that really did me in... first one was a doosey. the one 3 years ago broke me on the inside. Learned game from my cousin and stopped being the nice guy... went after what I wanted, and collected some very beautiful women in the process... They were shallow as all hell, but that's what my game did for me. The problem with that was when I was nice to them, they'd take advantage of it.

I've since put away that and slowly mixed my "player" self back into my cornball, nice guy self. Tryin to find the happy medium. I have no problem approaching women because... well... if you take off the "makeup" and shuffle the hair, there's no really attractive women out there... they all look pretty damn normal and realistically, they're human just like you. No need to fear them. Worst thing she can say is no... and I've had plenty of "no's" in my day. First one hurt. second one not so much... third one was like LOL okay... now it's just "campaign until you get elected"
                somebodyelse
                Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-20-2011, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Thank you somebodyelse

I think a man should remember to talk to her normally, get to know her better as a person rather than talking to her with an intent of sleeping with her or going on a date. Work it from there.
                  But that's just me.

Comment

if you want a friend, of course. if you're looking for something more, then you have to make known your attraction and your intents early on.

I lost what i think could have been the love of my life because I was too slow on the draw. Knew her for a whole semester, i knew she liked me but I didn't know what to do about it. Talked, but waited until the end of the semester to even ask her for her number. Got it then I couldn't call it because i had problems with cellphone service... Lost contact, never to hear from her again...

Then again, I think, everything happens for a reason. But man that girl was so fly! Loved cars, drove manual transmission well, dug my style but was waiting on me to make a move. Seeing where it goes is a fools bet, you start out going out as friends and you might end up getting yourself locked in a bad place.

Comment

Ahh, got it.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                        If you don't exude the power/confidence that women like, you'll never get one. Plain and simple... there's a lot of guys too scared to realize they are MEN... MEN are, in a societal context, the dominant power. The Alpha. In our fem-centric, always please the woman first new aged society, men forget that they HAVE to be the ones in control. Women LIKE men who are in control (beit of themselves or of a situation)

If you're not confident in yourself enough to know how to control any situation, then you're liable to fail at women. Also explains Phil's warped ideas about women... You are what you attract... If you're a douchebag, you'll find shallow selfish women. Figure out who you are before you figure out what you want...

I was the niceguy, got ran over by women. Had a few girlfriends that really did me in... first one was a doosey. the one 3 years ago broke me on the inside. Learned game from my cousin and stopped being the nice guy... went after what I wanted, and collected some very beautiful women in the process... They were shallow as all hell, but that's what my game did for me. The problem with that was when I was nice to them, they'd take advantage of it.

I've since put away that and slowly mixed my "player" self back into my cornball, nice guy self. Tryin to find the happy medium. I have no problem approaching women because... well... if you take off the "makeup" and shuffle the hair, there's no really attractive women out there... they all look pretty damn normal and realistically, they're human just like you. No need to fear them. Worst thing she can say is no... and I've had plenty of "no's" in my day. First one hurt. second one not so much... third one was like LOL okay... now it's just "campaign until you get elected"
                        Lol you really need to read more of my posts. Being genuine and honest, making a woman comfortable and being yourself instead of who you think other people want you to be is the easiest way to get laid. You do not have to let a girl know you want sex, they already know.

You really contradict yourself in promoting something that teaches you how to act a certain way in order to attract woman, and then follow it up with "Figure out who you are before you figure out what you want..."

Also degrading anyone in order to build yourself up to the point of being able to talk to women is far more warped then any views I have expressed here.

Of course she was the potential love of your life. Grass is always greener. Familiarity breeds contempt. The one that got away. Had you spent 6 months with her you would of treated her as every other woman out there. Thats a pure ego trip lol, the one you couldnt have was potentially the best. lol sorry.

This crap makes it more difficult for actual men to go out and be themselves with women. It ruins future generations of women who get played by these already pathetic men who prey on young girls, who in turn ruin young men and complete the circle.

Comment

Oh if life were as simple in the real world

You read a lot to not be able to read between the lines, lol. I said that the books work. I said that the books only teach you to be confident and teach you how to control a situation. The guys who REALLY need this help are the ones who are petrified to approach women.

The books offer information on what it is to be confident in your own abilities and to appreciate your manhood regardless of what you may think about it. I also said that after doing that, I found out that they can teach you to be a dick if you're not careful. I was a dick... if you go to that point, you find the female equivalent... Much like the ones you complain about.

My views, again, are based on my own life, yours are on your readings. Real life is far more gray than any author can make it seem.

Also, please, in what point in my post, did I use degradation as a form of self-boosting??? I said there's no really attractive women. I also believe there's no really attractive men. It's how you carry yourself and what you use to accentuate yourself that brings out your attractiveness. Makeup, wardrobe, personality, and natural smiles make people more attractive.
                          somebodyelse
                          Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-20-2011, 10:10 PM.

Comment

oh you have me so wrong its funny lol. I am curious if you were to guess, how many woman would you think i have slept with? Ill help you out i lost my virginity in the past year.

Comment

is that supposed to mean anything to me?

Comment

Working...
                              X