Pretty PP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty PP

What does it mean to have a pretty d*ck? I ve heard many girls talk about it like, it wasn't big but it was pretty. What does that mean?

yeah same id like to know.

Comment

??

I assume good dimensions, mushroom head (hate to say it, but I would venture to say foreskin not prominent- especially US women talking), etc.

Comment

I think it mostly has to do with the foreskin and glans,but also the proportion and the colour of the penis...if the foreskin is tidy and smooth with a big enough head then thats probably what they call pretty,but some women like the look of them all...
        WhiteCloudz
        Last edited by WhiteCloudz; 03-05-2011, 11:52 AM.
        Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
        Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
        Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

really??? One of my female friends i accidentally sent pictures to said mine was "pretty" and the head isn't "mushroom"...

When she said Pretty, I actually had to ask her what she meant. The picture I showed her was a side view and she said, looks really hard, long and not too much "gonzo" happening.

So i figured a straight penis with proportional features and a well trimmed foreskin or a well done circumcision would be considered "pretty"

She never saw it from above... i think that would change her mind LOL i've got some mean gonzo to the left.

Oh and she mentioned she liked the lack of veins... "too many veins makes it look weird"
          somebodyelse
          Last edited by somebodyelse; 03-05-2011, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Pretty is in the eye of the beholder!
            I have always found that a cock attached to someone I lusted after looked utterly beautiful to me.

Comment

I'm guessing it depends on the girl? I've gotten several comments on the appearance of mine. Uniform color, it does have veins, it doesn't point to the right or left, upward angle erection with an upward curve, and the glans is a little under half and inch thicker than the shaft, which is uniform in girth at the base, middle, and just below the glans.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                Pretty is in the eye of the beholder!
                I have always found that a cock attached to someone I lusted after looked utterly beautiful to me.
                I would whole heartedly agree! I find that most beautiful Vulva to be on a girl I desire the complete package... I'm what I termed "Coochie Connoisseur" many years ago. I could look at vulvas all day, just one of the most beautiful things on the planet LOL!

Originally posted by boogie View Post
                I'm guessing it depends on the girl?
                You got it absolutely correct. That's why there's differences in everything! Everybody has a different "preference."

friend from highschool contacted me a while back and she admitted to always liking my friend, but was curious about me too. we flirted a while ended up exchanging pics, sent her the computer pic in my album and she said she liked every aspect of it... the lack of veins, uniform color, size (her response was "wow, it's always the quiet ones packing the most!"). She even didn't mind the curve... Curve bothers the hell outta me LOL!

Women have as diverse range of taste as we do apparently (double entendre hidden in there somewhere )
                somebodyelse
                Last edited by somebodyelse; 03-05-2011, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                  really??? One of my female friends i accidentally sent pictures to said mine was "pretty" and the head isn't "mushroom"...

When she said Pretty, I actually had to ask her what she meant. The picture I showed her was a side view and she said, looks really hard, long and not too much "gonzo" happening.

So i figured a straight penis with proportional features and a well trimmed foreskin or a well done circumcision would be considered "pretty"

She never saw it from above... i think that would change her mind LOL i've got some mean gonzo to the left.

Oh and she mentioned she liked the lack of veins... "too many veins makes it look weird"
                  lol, the gonzo comment is priceless

Comment

I get pretty comments too!
                    28 year old Romanian in St. Louis. 8=========D

Current:
                    • BPEL: 8.25"
                    • MG: 5.75"

Goal:
                    • BPEL: 9"
                    • MG: 6.5"

My pictures:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...bums-back.html