- 03-12-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
I can't seem to get rid of this rash. It is somewhat like a heat rash because i sit a lot and my ball sack sort of rests against my inner thighs. It is sort of red dots, not itchy or anything. If I diligently apply hydrocortizone 3 times a day for a week it starts to fade, but if I take a day off or so it comes back. Guess I should go to a dermatologist just don't have the cash. Any home remedies welcome!
- 03-13-2011 #2
It sounds very much like Jock Itch, (no it doesn't need to itch to be Jock Itch). Try some over the counter anti fungal, any of the athlete foot creams should do the trick for you. Follow the directions and use for at least a week after symptoms have cleared.
Hyrdocortisone has been helping to reduces the redness as it is a good local anti inflammatory agent, but won't cure the infection.The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
- 03-13-2011 #3
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Blog Entries
Powder yourself with fragrance free talcum powder or baby powder.
Air dry instead of toweling off after showering.
Apply aloe vera
oatmeal powder or milk( soak in bath or applied directly.)
you could always try something like these...
Testicle free ...
- By blink2000 in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 41Last Post: 02-02-2013, 11:52 AM
- By vankush in forum The GymReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2010, 01:21 PM
- By MrAvgSC in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2010, 02:44 PM
- By amigo8dfw in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2010, 03:19 AM
- By Mr.Average in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2010, 10:58 AM