Cum twice, one erection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cum twice, one erection

I know its possible, I did it last night. Consecutive ejaculations with one erection; the second one took much longer to achieve. Is fucking the best way to practice this? Hard to find info about it.

When I was a younger I could do this...I would fuck through the first ejaculation and hit a second...which like you took considerable longer...sometimes hours lol.
    Now I need atleast a 30 min rest.
    June 2010 Beginning bpel 5.75 mseg 4.75
    Current bpel 7 3/8 mseg 5.5 I don't even know if I want to gain anymore.
    New Short Term Goal 7.5x5.5
    Long Term 8x6
    :cool:

Comment

You should talk to Minuteman he mentiones something about it the other day.
      Usually this involves being young and having high libido and is not that trainable.
      Certainaly I can have a partial ejaculation and have another ejaculation with the same erection. Don't see the point though, as dry orgasm has more advantages.

Comment

I could do this for several years as well, but somehow it disappeared after I started doing PE; *shrug*. I did notice it coming back when I was on PE break, not quite sure what this means.

-UYN-
        19/04/2011
        FG: 4.25" +0.45
        FL: 5.19" +0.69
        EG: 4.75" +0.45
        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I read on some site that ejaculating then immediately trying to do it again is good for you penis and growth.. It was like something Ron jeremy said or something..

Comment

Sorry for my bad english (I'm from a spanish speaking country), but I believe the best way to keep your Willie up for a second chance is not clenching the PC muscle too much in the first round. Try to keep it up without clenching the PCM and you'll realize how hard it gets when you cum the first time. Usually my Willie stays up when I do it that way and I can keep going with the second round without resting. I'm a 31 years old guy, not too young but not too old either and it works that way for me.

Give it a try.
            KasaK
            Last edited by KasaK; 03-26-2011, 09:05 AM.
            Current stats:

BPEL = 7.25"
            NBPEL = 6.9"
            NEG = 5.0"
            EG = 5.9"

Goals
            NBPEL = 8"
            EG = 6.5"

Achievable!!!!! :cool:

Comment

I rather suspect. this relvoves around some version of partial ejaculation.

Comment

im 21 and once i cum, i have to wait say 5 minutes to go again, it will just go down after i cum during sex.

Comment

I did it some weeks ago. I am 27yo.
                  Somehow, when I cummed (after edging) I didn't get flaccid in 10-15 minutes. Curious.
                  Then I tried to do it, and did it. It's very hard to get the second ejaculation.

Comment

when you edge you use more cum as your building it up building it up, and takes longer. If you masturbate then wait and do it again its quicker.

Comment

Stopped being able to drive through to the second one sometime in my late 20s. Probably a testosterone and fitness thing.

Comment

Yeah, I haven't done that since my 20's either. I can STILL go a few rounds now though and I'm 40..........:-)
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

these days it takes long enough to get one ejaculation out let along a second.. ive trained myself over the years to last longer in general.. on the occasions where i do ejaculate pretty quick, only sometimes can i power over it and go straight for the second. other times i have to give it a few minutes
                          When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Sometimes when I'm stroking immediately after making myself orgasm I feel a second one for a split second. When it happens I can cum again within about 30 seconds to a minutes and its much more intense. I don;t really do this often though because I have to be fairly rough for the second one and it just kind of exhausts me sexually.

I've never tried it with my girlfriend. We're afraid to keep going because we don't want sperm to leak out the bottom. I'd love to though, if there was no chance of pregnancy.

P.s. I'm just approaching 19, so I guess it's not too much of a big deal haha

Comment

I'd love to see how this turns out and if it would be possible to catch up to the gals!
                              Life's about :juggle: when to get your PE in!

Comment

Working...
                              X