Cul-de-sac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cul-de-sac?

Can anyone help in pointing me in the general direction as of where to find the Cul-de-sac? Obviously this is a new region of exploration for me.

Hairtrigger: It's part of the female anatomy region. You can learn more about it on wiki: Rectouterine pouch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm assuming you want to reach the CDS with your penis? If so, there's been some mixed reviews. Several women report that getting their CDS touched/thumped hurts. On the other hand, I've heard of just as many report that it provides amazing orgasms. Either way, it's fairly deep in the vagina for most women (not all).
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

What would be a good position to reach this, I suppose you would not have to bottom out to reach this area, would it be like a certain angle? With a good 10.5 EQ
      I can bottom when she is on top or doggie but I can't hold at that level for long and drop to about a 8 EQ, however this is way better than it was 3 months ago.
      Man I miss those 20YO Blue Veined Throbbers........

Comment

Working...
      X