************* thinks I'm a spammer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ************* thinks I'm a spammer.

I’m not really sure where to put this, and most of you probably won’t care.

Anyway, I made a forum post on MOS in the “SizeGenetics ADS” section. I said that I was very happy with the fast shipping but I was having some problems with the device. I was saying that my penis might be a little too small and was asking if it was worth using something called the “Smaller Size Universal Upgrade Kit” from X4 Labs, which is made for men who have a flaccid length of less than four inches.

I even said I didn’t want to buy it as it was really expensive. I was asking for alternatives and if it was worth spending 130 dollars on it. I was also looking to see if it was compatible with the SizeGenetics device. I wrote around 3-4 paragraphs explaining my situation.

Then I posted it and went away. I came back an hour or two later to see the replies. I look for my post and I can’t find it, I assume it was buried under a bunch of topics. So, I sign into my account to find my post and when I sign in I am greeted with this,

“You have been banned for the following reason:
    Sneaky spammer

Date the ban will be lifted: Never”

Now, I’m going to assume that the only reason they think I’m a spammer is because I made a huge mistake in the way I titled the forum post. I labeled it as “X4 Lab’s Smaller Size Universal Upgrade Kit?” but I wasn’t really sure how else to label it.

The two theories I have are:

Either they don’t want any mention of any competitor, and even uttering the words of a competitor is spam to them. Or someone saw my forum topic title and without looking at the entire thread decided it was spam and permanently banned me, I’m going with the latter.

I thought about making a new email address and joining again, but I’m too lazy to do that. I just don’t like being called a spammer. I also apologize if you read this entire thing and think I wasted your life.

Do you think what I did was spam?

I’m just glad I didn’t give them any money.

You are right to post this under "Gym" section and you are also right that most people don't care about this kind of whinny post.

But, I think you were definitely NOT spamming. Anyone with a reasonable sense won't call that "sneaky spamming".

I believe what you see in others is a reflection of what you really are. Those people seeing your post as a sneaky way to spam x4 lab product just shows how pathetic and paranoid they are.

But after all, that's the site of a commercial product and its #1 agenda got to be making $$, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are paranoid about other competitors trying to undermine their effort.
    AP90 member.

Comment

Hi peter, i don't believe you were spamming either.

But you are right you have wasted some of my life reading this long post.

Comment

What you described above would not count as spam here. But every forum has it's own rules, and sometimes mistakes happen.

If you still have your questions, I suggest that you post them in a new thread (with a more clear title) in our Penis Devices forum.

Comment

Working...
        X