Any good pranks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good pranks?

Way out of subject matter here but, hey what the heck, does any one here know of any great pranks?

I'm good at pranks, but need more info.

Comment

no boundaries

Comment

Well, you could purchase a box of laxatives, some cat food, one pair of rubber gloves, and a first aid kit...but something tells me buying/returning a bunch of odd items to prank some customer service people wont help you.

Comment

hahaha i actually laughed at that one

Comment

Well get an empty jar with lid take lid off put image of apple or orange inside
            fart into jar by putting jar up to your butt quickly put lid on trapping the dangerous
            gas inside were it cant escape. Then you tell your intended victim to open the jar
            because it has an apple or orange or what ever scent and when they do the smell
            is gonna be 10 times worst it's gonna be just like you just farted.

My older brother did this years ago to me and my sister and i still smell fart to
            this day.

Comment

Yea i know nasty but effective.

Comment

we done a very funny one today in work ( a bit late i know :P ). links here

April Fools’ Day Prank: Voice Activated Printers / Copiers

print that off and stick it on a printer in college/work. 'voice commands have been enabled for this printer'

haaa

Comment

Working...
                X