synesthesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• synesthesia

I have synesthesia lol. I never realized it. I associate colors with people(only men), numbers, objects, food, songs, letters, even sounds. But not women or family members. Apparently the color can affect my personality and mood. Just thought this was cool. If anyone has any more information on it or a theory as to why I dont give women colors or family members that would be great.

women now trigger colors as well. Still not family members, but the image i have of them in my mind is basically a color in itself, or its the same sensation as a color. Pm me if you want to know your color lol. (everything online has a red tinge for some reason)

Comment

Do you view this as something negative you would like to change? Or is it something you actually enjoy having? I agree with TTBB, very interesting.
      Starting (Current)
      BPFSL 6.5" (7)
      BPEL 6.25" (6.75)
      GOAL: BPEL 7"

Comment

What sort of colors do you see and what sort of emotions do you attach to the colors
        ~ If.....
        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

I thought of it as a negative before when women did not have colours. but two things have changed lately, one is the rate at which I climax. Now while I can choose to hold off for over an hour, I can also choose to finish in under 10 min. To me this means I broke through a psychological barrier that was holding me back both from seeing women as people and also allows me to let go a little bit and relinquish some control. I think those are very positive.

Aside from the personal implications I think its awesome lol. Happy seems to be a combination of green and yellow, but the yellow is more of a bright light rather then an actual yellow. Also I wouldnt descibe it as happy, but more safe. Its more like identifying environment rather then relaying feeling. Its very hard to explain because to me there is yellow, orange, blue, red, etc. So ill explain it as a green blue instead of the actual hue i am seeing. Many things are also just slightly tinged with colors.

Titty, love the new name, your green, yellow, surrounding blue with a red tinge. (ooh you have the 3 base colors, i wonder if that means anything lol)

lol a few more examples, 70's style music, which is guitar driven, generally has a purple tinge. Whereas 80's music which has more emphasis on voice and drums and guitar is more of a accent is yellow. 90's music seems to have the most diverse colors. New music is a blend of brown and other shit lol, kind of like when u mix a bunch of different paints together and you get a big mess that looks like baby-shit.

Comment

Very interesting.. i wish i saw color like that .
            and i also thought you would say my color was shitty brown..haha
            ~ If.....
            ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by phil88 View Post
              I thought of it as a negative before when women did not have colours. but two things have changed lately, one is the rate at which I climax. Now while I can choose to hold off for over an hour, I can also choose to finish in under 10 min. To me this means I broke through a psychological barrier that was holding me back both from seeing women as people and also allows me to let go a little bit and relinquish some control. I think those are very positive.

Aside from the personal implications I think its awesome lol. Happy seems to be a combination of green and yellow, but the yellow is more of a bright light rather then an actual yellow. Also I wouldnt descibe it as happy, but more safe. Its more like identifying environment rather then relaying feeling. Its very hard to explain because to me there is yellow, orange, blue, red, etc. So ill explain it as a green blue instead of the actual hue i am seeing. Many things are also just slightly tinged with colors.

Titty, love the new name, your green, yellow, surrounding blue with a red tinge. (ooh you have the 3 base colors, i wonder if that means anything lol)

lol a few more examples, 70's style music, which is guitar driven, generally has a purple tinge. Whereas 80's music which has more emphasis on voice and drums and guitar is more of a accent is yellow. 90's music seems to have the most diverse colors. New music is a blend of brown and other shit lol, kind of like when u mix a bunch of different paints together and you get a big mess that looks like baby-shit.
              I had the same color thing ..... when I was trippin off LSD! lol
              Seriously, how do you see them? Meaning do you see them all the time?
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

What i find interesting is the fact color is being associate not just to the person .. its to objects and object associated to a person
                i have heard of the color and music thing Wassily Kandinsky was best known for his synesthesia painting which were based on music..each note equalling a different color or tone.(if i remember correctly)

~ If.....
                ~ Lust and Love

Comment

Working...
                X