Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pubic hair and looks

Hey guys,

Im not sure if im in the right place here or not, but i was wonder if here is the place i would get help with genital pubic hair.

Im new to the site, planning to measure up and stuff and begin training, im quite small like a child i think lol. But my main reason here in this post is pubic hair. If i post pictures, will people look at it and give me advice here? Weather to shave completely or to trim it nicely somehow for it to be presentable.

*update* also thanks for moving thing thread, didnt release this would fit under 'the gym'
    mr.curious
    Last edited by mr.curious; 04-19-2011, 04:36 AM.
    05-22-2011
    BPEL - 5.5 inches (Bone Pressed Erect Length)
    EG - 5.0 inches (Erect Girth)

This not a bad place to post this thread, but I think you'll get more hits if I move it to the Gym It's kind of a everything non PE Forum. It's been a while since I've read this, but if memory serves me correctly you'll find some good help in it. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

If you already feel you have the appearance of a child do not shave. I am a small statured man, but I do not perceive myself this way. Shaving the pubic region definitely gives that area the appearance of youth. So for you shaving might make your appearance even more child like.
      More importantly shaving is a Pain. Sometimes literally. For me I itch, get ingrown hairs, and chafe. I use a beard trimmer instead and shave it to various lengths. I get none of the above issues and it looks neat and well groomed. You can also go longer periods of time without re-trimming and it looking unruly.
      Trimming has aesthetic appeal but will also help you if you adopt a jelqing routine. I recommend going for the trim rather than the shave.

I read that thread posted above. Great stuff. I have never seen such an in depth analysis of pubic grooming.
      mechanicJT
      Last edited by mechanicJT; 04-19-2011, 02:52 AM.

Comment

now i would have to disagree, yes trimming may give and air of youth, but it also makes the penis more noticeable and a ppear longer. i keep my pubes trimed down with a #2 guard on my clippers. in my opinion having a big bush around your penis is going to make it appear smaller and attention will be drawn to the pubes and not the penis.

just my 2 cents, but i would always recomend trimming and shaving your balls.
        When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

ahh cool sounds good, ill keep it trimmed until im a bit bigger. ill start my benchmark measurements when i get some time, since holidays are coming up gonna be a bit busy =]
          05-22-2011
          BPEL - 5.5 inches (Bone Pressed Erect Length)
          EG - 5.0 inches (Erect Girth)

Comment

Im a small cock too but I go ahead and accept the youth look. Im completely blad down there...Got it lasered off! If my dick gets an inch bigger after a year or so if this work then I will like it even better

Comment

From a female perspective, I prefer the shaft, ball and groin area shaved or trimmed very short. For me is a matter of sensation, and in my opinion it looks better. Some guys can have a strong body odor even after just stepping of the shower and the bush doesn't help that. Kept it shaved or trimmed at the least.
              ​Mrs. L4M
              BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
              Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
              MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Follow the lady's advice.

Comment

Keep mine shaved completely, I think it may be an age thing because it seems a bit more common in younger people but I could be wrong. The way I loook at it I wouldnt like to be eating out my girl if she had a big bush
                  Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                  Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                  Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                  http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I like mine to be trimmed very short. The best of two worlds.
                    Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                    Current stats

Comment

shave it clean

Comment

Another pubes thread! I keep mine clean-shaven around the shaft and balls as it feels great and makes everything look bigger but I leave the bush up top, I think it looks weird when a guy has no pubes at all.

Comment

To manscape or not to manscape? Most guys experiment with this , There is a good site where to can get a idea of how far you want to go with pubic shaving called

<PubicManscaping.com>

What I found is I do see I have a more youthful appearance now that I shave my pubic's and genitals compleatly baled, even up on my chest being that Im a older guy. For me the older I get the more hair I'm growing especially a thicker bush and its getting lighter in color. With my jelging, defiantly no hair for me works great. but trimming close would probably do the same, it's your preference.

Comment

My way is to trim them and just shave my balls and around the base of my penis so there's no hair on them parts
                            Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Working...
                            X