stupid funny injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid funny injury

Ok I must be holding the the dumb luck penis injury award! The wife is away for a couple weeks on vacation, so im left fending for myself, if you knew me that would be funny enough in it self lol. Anyway fresh out of the show, grab the clothes out of the dryer and head up stairs to fold them. The first friggin thing i go to take care of is a pr. of jeans, go to put them on a hanger, bottom through first. YUP the fucking button on that was like a hot poker. Have a nice little blister on my head now. I am Levi's branded now!
    current: bpel 7.6 +.6
    mseg 6 + .25
    goal: to tap that from my side of the bed + while watching the game.

Originally posted by the don View Post
    Ok I must be holding the the dumb luck penis injury award! The wife is away for a couple weeks on vacation, so im left fending for myself, if you knew me that would be funny enough in it self lol. Anyway fresh out of the show, grab the clothes out of the dryer and head up stairs to fold them. The first friggin thing i go to take care of is a pr. of jeans, go to put them on a hanger, bottom through first. YUP the fucking button on that was like a hot poker. Have a nice little blister on my head now. I am Levi's branded now!
    Hahaha!
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Haha. Funny how we can laugh at stupid injuries like that.

One time I was out riding my motorcycle, and some skin got pinched between the bodywork for the fuel tank and the seat. Needed to get my body weight off of the seat to be able to move the bodywork enough to get the pinched skin out, but the pinched skin prevented that from happening. A cop saw me alone in a parking lot looking kinda distressed...odd as hell asking for a screwdriver or pocket knife to free my junk from the grasp of a motorcycle.

Comment

Haha, brutal.

The worst that I can think of was when I was about 5. I had those gay full-body pajamas that you walked into and then you had the zipper in the middle from the upper legs up to your neck. Yup, one morning I had to go and as I was zipping back up, half asleep, I got the tip of my foreskin stuck in the zipper and I ran out of the bathroom in an uproar screaming my ass off and waking everyone up. My mom saved my life that night and two things never happened again:

I never wore those pajamas and I never went to the bathroom in the middle of the night again...

Comment

Working...
        X