Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smal Penises Vs. Small boobs?

Hi Guys!

So! As we're all here on this forum and seeking this or that, we're all in the "Penis" boat together i'd say!

Some seek size and stamina, others better EQ etc. etc.

This tread though, is here to provide some opinions on a topic I'm a bit curious about, and it's not really the penis:

We all know how women can talk about penis sizes "I swear girls, it was like this small! (showing her pinky) or "I need them Biiig! I just can't deal with those small ones " I think you guys know what I mean
    - For some of us, i'd say these comments affects us, even if it's just one of our friends or some random girl who says something like that. I think most men tend to take it personally and feel.. diminished? -
    Because a few days ago in school, a friend of mine said these magic words "Women in general should be careful about what they say about men's penises... But women with small boobs are not aloud to say shit!

But here's the question: Do you think that women with small breasts are aloud to talk smack about men with small penises?
    What do you guys think would happen, if men started being so choosy and judgemental about breast size? Can you compare these?

let's go!
    NOTE: This is not some hate-thread against women, or some way of dealing with insecurity! I love women

- Ill
    I'm not heavy-gifted. I'm heavy-achieved.
    Start: March 16= BPEL 6.1" EG 5.1"

First Goal: BPEL 6.6" EG 5.4"
    2nd Goal: BPEL 7.0" EG 5.8"
    3rd Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 6.0"
    Final Goal: BPEL 8.3" EG 6.2"

Well, for me tits are tits. So long as they aren't 80 years old or 8 years old I tend to like them.
    Actually all of the girls I have been with (sex or just hookup) have been kinda small in that area. A-B cups at most. Minus my current girl. Big but perky boobies. Solid D. *salivating*
    NP97
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by NP97; 05-01-2011, 02:55 PM.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I'd never put down a girl for having small tits. It really upsets me when someone does it. Even more than if a girl smacks guys with small penisses.
      PE (Re-)Start: September 2013
      Stats
      3 1/4" FL
      4" FG
      5" NBPEL
      5 1/8" EG

Comment

Also, I forgot to answer your question... lol.
        I don't think ANY woman should be allowed to put down a man for his size. That's just fucked.
        The best thing you can do is ignore it... they want a reaction, don't give them one.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

i think penis size is more important than tits, im only 5ft7 and i prefer girls a few inches shorter than me, and i think they look better when they have medium to smallish size tits. i cant imagine a women say hes only 5ft7 the small cock really suits him!

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
            i think penis size is more important than tits
            I agree with this. Having nice tits is just like a girl having a nice face or something - it is purely aestheticism. But penis size actually functions as a pleasure giver.

Comment

Penis is what keeps woman alive.
              Start(Feb/19)
              FL: 2,95
              FG: 4,29
              BPEL: 5,51
              MSEG: 5,11
              Current(July/30)
              FL: 3,50
              FG: 4,52
              BPEL: 6,02
              MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Umm tits function as a pleasure givers.....i have known many men who get off more from having a titty fuck then a real fuck..
                ~ If.....
                ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                  i cant imagine a women say hes only 5ft7 the small cock really suits him!
                  lmao

Comment

I really don't think women should talk smack about dick at all. They are so sensitive about weight, cellulite etc. As far as I am concerned, if they go the dick route they are fair game for any and all smack talk.

Comment

Tits aren't a one size fits all thing. Some girls look good with small breasts, others with large, and it's not even how heavy she is sometimes, I don't think. The one thing on a girls body that bothers me, however, is, well, I don't know the actual term for it, so let's call it an outie.

If I like her, I can deal with it, but I ain't going down on it.

Call it shallow, it's not even a thought process, I am just completely turned off by the sight of it.

I'm obviously not going to express my opinions about this to the girl, because what can she do about it? It's not her fault or anything. And it's not even like it's a functional difference. Just wierds me out.

Comment

I don't care about boobs, big and small are beautiful, but no girl should talk smack about any guys penis. Not if the girl is a 2 ,not if the girl is a 10.
                        Current: 7 NBPEL, 5.5 mid EG, 5.8 Base EG
                        Dream goal: 8x6

Comment

Like How you put it Pegasus!

- Also it seems that if you are talking with girls about this and you "defend" this topic, then it's like saying you have a small dick!? am I right?
                          "God, the guy was just so small!
                          Don't you think it's weird to judge him by that?
                          "Wow! someone probably has a small penis here! haha

I don't get it! But if I was ever to tell girls that I turned down a girl because she had small boobs/too big ass, but other than that looked perfect and was nice, then I would be a major prick!

- Ill
                          I'm not heavy-gifted. I'm heavy-achieved.
                          Start: March 16= BPEL 6.1" EG 5.1"

First Goal: BPEL 6.6" EG 5.4"
                          2nd Goal: BPEL 7.0" EG 5.8"
                          3rd Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 6.0"
                          Final Goal: BPEL 8.3" EG 6.2"

Comment

hmm, its not small tits that bother me, its big vaginas...id rather have a woman with small tits anyday over a woman with a wizards sleeve of a gash..
                            When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

She's a girl - she'll get laid more easily. And if the girl has small tits, she becomes "cute ... but can still manage sexy."

People find out we got small dicks, we're lonely for years to come. I guess what a lot of guys (including me) think that "Hey, she's got a vagina. It can fit in a lot more than what my hands can. Of course her words are deadly/er"
                              Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Working...
                              X