The Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Experiment

Well thanks to Batwoman and that post of hers this morning in the Dirty Talk thread, I've been pretty damn horny ever since So I decided to run an experiment here at the office:

We know that a dollar bill is a decent measure of girth and that it equates to 6 1/8" (15.6 cm) when both ends touch. Since it was slow (and my mind was racing), I decided to take Mr. Jackson out of the money clip and we went on a journey around the office measuring things to get an idea of just how things compared.

It was actually pretty cool - got a lot of conversations started - of course I never told anyone my real reasons behind what I was doing but I think a couple of the older ladies suspected something from the grins they gave me - LOL! One of them came over to my desk and gave me a banana to measure! After a good laugh, I did my thing and it measured right about 5". She made a comment that she thought it would've been bigger and I saw her sneak a glance at my crotch - too funny! She tried to pry about exactly what I was doing but I feed her a line that I was gathering some data for an application I was developing. I don't think she believed me.

Anyway, I've done measuring like this before but I always find it surprising to find out the circumference of things we see and maybe even feel as large, but the measurements don't always match the eyes and hands.

I really need to take a walk or something - I'm about to burst!
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

It would just be fun to be at work in your office today! If your in charge they are in for an up beat day
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

And then she had the nerve to come over, peel and eat it in front of me - lol

Comment

wow, now what do ya use

Comment

I am glad to have been the inspiration for investigative experimentation.

Comment

TRUST me GTO, she knew what she was doing when she brought you the banana........lmao.........
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
              TRUST me GTO, she knew what she was doing when she brought you the banana........lmao.........
              Oh - believe me I know. She's one of those "dirty old ladies" but super cool. And she's pretty damn hot too to be in her 60's! Her body puts some of the other women here to shame and she flaunts it well - lol

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                Oh - believe me I know. She's one of those "dirty old ladies" but super cool. And she's pretty damn hot too to be in her 60's! Her body puts some of the other women here to shame and she flaunts it well - lol
                Aint it great when they're like that? I LOVE women like that, all shapes, sizes and ages............
                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Yeh - the question about retirement came up in a conversation last week and she just about snapped. She said retirement was for "people that are tired and I'm nowhere near tired!" I love that attitude. Granted I'm not going to be working when I'm 60 (I plan to be in "semi" retirement in about 7 years), but I love that drive.

Comment

I must agree, far and few between are the 60 plus that are still hot but the ones who pull it off are in a class all they're own. they ooze sex appeal that an 18 year old doesnt know anything about. Is that because Im in that demographic?(almost)

Comment

Had to share this with the forum! So I headed to the lounge to heat up my lunch and I passed by the program manager's office (she's the older lady, the real cougar of the bunch). I glanced in and saw her mindlessly stroking a banana and she had a slight wry smile (pretty f-in big banana - I'd guess maybe 10" long and maybe 5" around). She didn't look up as I came up to her door, so I stood there for a bit watching her run her fingers along the sides. I was there for at least 30 seconds and I finally decided to clear my throat to get her attention and apparently I scared her since she fumbled with the banana and turned beet red! LOL!

I didn't want to really embarras her so I asked her some questions about a report to take her mind off of what happened. But I just couldn't help bit take a stab at her so I asked her "Who was better - him or the banana?" BOOM - beet red again!! LMAO!!

Comment

Tooo funny!
                        Now, you need to measure that banana!
                        Pirate Diplomacy:
                        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                          Tooo funny!
                          Now, you need to measure that banana!
                          Ohhhh I wanted to sooo bad - LOL! But there's a line I'll draw at the office .. what I really wanted was for her to measure!

Comment

Working...
                          X