Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What exactly do they do in PE surgery

Originally posted by bojangle1988
    has anyone here had surgery? don't they cut it open and stuff?
    anyone know what they pack it with if you want it fatter and where they put the filling at?
    In most phalloplasties the basal ligaments are severed and you'll need to stretch the penis vigorously over the course of 6 weeks or so to prevent the ligaments from reattaching and to cement the results. In thickening they do fat transfers or graft your own skin or Alloderm (a collagen matrix derived from cadavers) onto the circumference of the penis over the penile tunica right under the skin.

Most men that have procedures are not happy with the results, and the surgeries ares very expensive as well as potentially disfiguring. Any potential "repairs" are also going to be very expensive.

I read this piece (GRAPHIC) from the former owner of a penis enlargement surgery site who was unfortunate enough to suffer a botched procedure. As you can see, the results are not pretty. Sorry about all of the graphic posts as of late, but they do illustrate the points very well.

I highly suggest trying other, less invasive methods before resorting to surgery.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Dear God...

My heart goes out to that guy...that should never happen to any man...

Comment

Sad really sad.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I'll stick to exercise.
        Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
        and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

poor guy

i dont know how i would react if i had a hole down there.

i freak out, just think about stincking shit on my penis hole OUCHHHHHHHH

appears to me pe is the way to go
          Starting 11/1/09:
          NBPEL: 6.25 inches
          BPEL: 6.6 inches
          EG: 5 inches

Goal (26/9/09) B'Day:
          NBPEL: 8+ inches
          BPEL: 8+ inches
          EG: 6+ inches <-----MAIN GOAL!!!

"The juice is definitely worth the squeeze" - Forrest Griffin

"It may be a needle, but it goes like a sewing machine."

Comment

That just shows that surgery still isn't a viable way to enlargement. Better stick with the proven successful and free natural ways.
            Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
            Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
            Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

I just checked up on this surgery thread-the last update was 4 months after the first gruesome pics were posted. The patient still had an open wound(!) and it appears as if any post-surgical size gains that were had are all but gone. It's very sad to see someone waste all of that money and time to go through unimaginable physical and financial hardships- all for nothing! http://www.peforum.net/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

i alsoo had an surgery 5 months ago but i think my unit is healthy now. However i didnt get the results i wanted and found this forum. Will i have a chance of improving my unit after that lenghtening&widening surgery? or i lost my chance with the surgery?? do you think it is useless for me to do PE exercises anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by needalot View Post
                  i alsoo had an surgery 5 months ago but i think my unit is healthy now. However i didnt get the results i wanted and found this forum. Will i have a chance of improving my unit after that lenghtening&widening surgery? or i lost my chance with the surgery?? do you think it is useless for me to do PE exercises anymore?
                  Before doing PE make sure that everything's healed properly. The last thing you want to do is to start stretching if your ligs have only partially reattached themselves.

What did you do for post-op treatment?

Comment

I read this before from your site Al . Those pictures are just plain scary . Why wouldnt they just fix him ?
                    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                    8" bpel
                    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                    8 3/4 bpel !!!
                    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                    10 bpel
                    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

The original thread no longer exists. Please feel free to visit the cache here: MyNewSize™ Free Penis Enlargement Forums ::

Comment

I personally would never suggest or feel comfortable recommending a man get surgery. At least not for GIRTH. It's a very high risk procedure (alloderm). It does ''often'' go well, assuming the patient adheres to STRICT post-op care and cleaning, but many do not. CORRECTIVE surgery (usually with fat transfer for girth) is the leading type of phallo-surgery. In fact, when I was working with mynewsize as a pre surgery phone consultant, a high number of calls were from men wanting CORRECTIVE surgery done...wanting fat removed or some other botched thing fixed that another surgeon had fucked up the first time. Length surgery is the least invasive. While still pricey (to the tune of $8,000), it's a hell of a lot less risky, and involves little recovery, or risk from surgery. If a guy were die hard about length, had the extra $$ and wanted to take a short cut per se, I'd suggest it as an option. It definitely seems to cut down on the time it takes to add length gains. I still would not recommend most men bother even with length surgery though. It usually offers nothing more than a visual appearance of increased FLACCID size, and little real erect gain to length UNLESS a man follow a VERY dedicated weight hanging routine post op, or possibly a very dedicated and equally intense stretching routine.

The owner of mynewsize is the perfect example of a man not knowing when the hell to QUIT and be happy with something that went well. He had a girth enhancement procedure with alloderm. Things went great from what I recall him telling me personally by phone. I think he gained a SOLID 1'' of girth. That's phenomenal. Most men don't seem to realize how huge of a difference ''just'' 1'' makes in girth. Sure, it's nowhere near as impressive with 1'' of length...girth is another beast all together though. He got greedy though, and decided to go for another girth enhancement. That's when his problems started.

Comment

Now that MNS has reconfigured their forums so that the old surgery thread has been replaced with a new, non-related thread, please check out this link to screenshots of the original BTC surgery page: Re: What exactly do they do in PE surgery (post #5).

Comment

Working...
                          X