Question for guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for guys

Have a girl or woman showed you any attention? For example, started talking with you or smiled at you or anything like that.

LOL! All the time! What's the gist of your question?
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Yes. Is there a follow up question to that?
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Just asking. I was thinking and couldn't recall any time in my life when something like that happened.

Comment

Happens to me all the time. To the point that my wife sometimes hits me up long side the head, due to the attention of some woman.
          Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
          2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
          2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
          2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
          Goal 7"

Comment

Originally posted by sekeris View Post
            Have a girl or woman showed you any attention? For example, started talking with you or smiled at you or anything like that.
            Yep.
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

How often does that happen to you?

Comment

It happens to me when I talk to women. I'm a good dude and am just myself. Silly and a bit outrageous, but myself. I'm happy, they can see it... they smile back. I get mucho hugs from girls I don't even know well. It's just a matter of giving off a vibe... which I hadn't done until fairly recently. I found a girl I liked, she dumped my ass. I did a lot of thinking and figured out I would be myself... nothing more or less.
                Makes you more confident... women like that.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Yeah women and men. It is my job to make people smile and talk to them. ^_^
                  "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

When I am myself, people seem to dislike me or even fear me.

Comment

it's definitely happened to you before, you just probably didn't notice cause you were thinking too much about your own self consciousness. it may have been from a girl you didn't find attractive - in fact thats more often the case as disinterest is very attractive. keep your chin up and start trying more often, women really are like fish - they are difficult to catch, but the more lines in the water the better your chances. also, you can't catch fish if you never get near the water.
                      The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                      now: 7X5
                      next: 8X6

Comment

you want to be assertive and confident but not intimidating and arrogant... slightly cocky but aware and respectful of boundaries. some people label me as an asshole, but others see me as being very decisive... but my true friends (dudes and chicks) know that there are not many limits as to how far I am willing to go out of the way for them.

I can be intimidating at first and/or possibly come off as a complete ass depending on the situation... I could end up having a conversation for an extended period of time. I am myself though... thats the key.

Comment

it's definitely happened to you before, you just probably didn't notice cause you were thinking too much about your own self consciousness. it may have been from a girl you didn't find attractive - in fact thats more often the case as disinterest is very attractive. keep your chin up and start trying more often, women really are like fish - they are difficult to catch, but the more lines in the water the better your chances. also, you can't catch fish if you never get near the water.
                          Trying what? I don't want to annoy some girl that doesn't like me. If I was a girl I wouldn't like to be approached by a guy I don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                            It happens to me when I talk to women. I'm a good dude and am just myself. Silly and a bit outrageous, but myself. I'm happy, they can see it... they smile back. I get mucho hugs from girls I don't even know well. It's just a matter of giving off a vibe... which I hadn't done until fairly recently. I found a girl I liked, she dumped my ass. I did a lot of thinking and figured out I would be myself... nothing more or less.
                            Makes you more confident... women like that.
                            Exactly. If you're happy and positive, women sense that and are driven towards that.
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Exactly. If you're happy and positive, women sense that and are driven towards that.
                              No they don't. It must be something else.

Comment

Working...
                              X