Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today's big Question: Do you judge women by...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's big Question: Do you judge women by...

Hello There my fellow PE'ers!

Wow, so summer examines are coming up very soon and I'm supposed to read my ass off, but after that it's all VACATION!
    As you can tell, I'm taking a small break from the reading (haven't read that muh lol) since I need some time off.. That being said, I think we should get to Today's big question: Do you judge women/girls by how many sexual partners they have had, before you?

Now when I say "judge" I mean "does it change your opinion/views on her, and does it affect your thoughts on whether to date her, have a serious relationship,be friends, or just dump her/don't go there? "

TO make some debate in here, let's get some examples: She is MRs. One-and-only! But she has slept with 25 guys (or more!) <-- What would you do?

Also, if you think the number of partners matters, How many is too many?

So ask yourself this question, and be honest! No rude comments should be made towards one or another for having a specific opinion, so just let it out!

- Ill
    I'm not heavy-gifted. I'm heavy-achieved.
    Start: March 16= BPEL 6.1" EG 5.1"

First Goal: BPEL 6.6" EG 5.4"
    2nd Goal: BPEL 7.0" EG 5.8"
    3rd Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 6.0"
    Final Goal: BPEL 8.3" EG 6.2"

Nope!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I have never asked "How many partners have you had?" mainly because I don't want to have to answer the same question.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

If she was my age and had more than one partner, I wouldn't do anything with her.

Comment

That's a REALLY loaded question and I have to take Pirate's answer. Not only would I not want to have to answer it myself (though I would if she asked), but what a potential buzz-kill on the relationship.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Of course you do., everyone does. I don't care what anyone says, but if a woman offers up that she frequently has one night stands, goes from guy to guy freely and openly, it will change your image of her. And if you jump into a full fledged relationship with a women who has enjoyed numerous partners, sought out numerous partners, indicates she gets bored and likes the thrill of the chase, you will have insecurities about her being faithful.

Same as a woman would be towards a man. It's all in how the person relates. Was she actually seeking love and a relationship, or was she just into sex, for the sake of sex?

I admit, I have a difficult time with trust with a woman who bounces from guy to guy. It's in her blood and she will have a difficult time settling down. History almost always repeats itself......
            3/3/11: 6" BPEL
            3/3/11 5.5" MEG
            3/3/11 6.25" BEG
            4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
            4/12/11 5.6" MEG
            4/12/11 6.35" BEG
            5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
            5/18/11 5.6" MEG
            5/18/11 6.5" BEG
            8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
            8/26/11 5.35 Meg
            8/26/11 6.25 beg
            11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
            02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
            05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Yes I would judge, if a girl had a lot of different partners in the past it would definitely put me off. If she was 22-23 I think the cut off point would be 15 maybe 20 but definitely 30+ is a big no no and I would not even think about being with her.

Comment

Keep it going guys..nice to hear different opinions!

- Ill
                I'm not heavy-gifted. I'm heavy-achieved.
                Start: March 16= BPEL 6.1" EG 5.1"

First Goal: BPEL 6.6" EG 5.4"
                2nd Goal: BPEL 7.0" EG 5.8"
                3rd Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 6.0"
                Final Goal: BPEL 8.3" EG 6.2"

Comment

I agree with those that say don't ask. If you really want to know, get to know them as much as possible first, because even if you don't like the answer, they may have changed since those 'times.'

It also depends on how old they are, and their intentions when they slept with those people. A girl that has had 25 partners could have had a sluttyness spree where all she did was one-night-stands where she was looking to get laid. Or on the other hand she could just suck at relationships and been dating all those people before sleeping with them. Either way, usually the higher the number, the worse it is. Either she's a slut or a terrible girlfriend that blows through relationships (or both!).

I knew a girl that had had 21 partners when we graduated HIGH SCHOOL. Beautiful girl, really nice, and you never would have pegged her for a slut. I think she has calmed wayyy down since then (6 years ago) and has had only a couple (if more than 1) long-term relationships since. Sometimes it's just a phase, and if I met her tomorrow without knowing her, got to know her first, dated her, and THEN found out, I think I could probably handle it, though I may be a little more cautious.
                  Better Than Yesterday, Everyday

Starting (March 19 2012): BPEL 6" x EG 5"
                  Intermediate (Jan 1 2016): BPEL 6.5" x EG 5"
                  Re-start (Oct 8 2017): BPEL 6.25" x EG 5"

2018 Goal: BPEL 7" x EG 5.5"
                  Final Goal: BPEL 9" x EG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by Mcfly View Post
                    ...because even if you don't like the answer, they may have changed since those 'times.'
                    Like darrin said history tends to repeat itself and there's the famous saying 'The best judge of future behavior is past behavior'

Comment

Ok ... good point ... BUT if she is with you now, what does future behavior have to do with it? Because if she's not with you at that point, you're just another guy in her list. What difference does it make at that point? And before someone gets miffed, it goes both ways ... guys are just as bad ...
                      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Nope, does not matter to me.
                        +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                        +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                          Ok ... good point ... BUT if she is with you now, what does future behavior have to do with it? Because if she's not with you at that point, you're just another guy in her list. What difference does it make at that point? And before someone gets miffed, it goes both ways ... guys are just as bad ...
                          I agree guys are just as bad.

If she is with you now then you judge what she will do in the future from what she done in the past like if she fucked around a lot before she will likely do it again.

And if you're not with her now, you're right you are just another guy but if you know her past good or bad you can decide whether or not she is worth you trying to be more than just another guy.
                          closeed258
                          Last edited by closeed258; 06-13-2011, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sekeris View Post
                            If she was my age and had more than one partner, I wouldn't do anything with her.
                            How old are you? Especially considering some girls start doing it at like 14.
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

hahaha... this thread makes me laugh. go around a military base and a lot of the dudes have had sex with 200-500 chicks easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X