Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do i have aids?

This is a long story

But basically I helped a lady who flagged my car down with a broken nose. I was just gonna give her a ride, but lets say that a LOT later it was clear she was a crack whore. So basically she was extorting money out of me the whole night.

At first I was just gonna give the ride, but then I figured she needed some money because I felt sorry for her, and from that point on she manipulated me.

Not that it was her fault, I don't say no to people and I'm a dumb ass, and then I got intrigued after meeting her crack dealing buddies at the crack house, my inner cultural anthropologist took interest in their lives.

And then they started hustling me too

And she kept trying to get me to have sex with her

I didn't know she was a prostitute until after I went down on her.

See she was teaching me and a son of one of the crack dealers how to eat pussy.

So she took a hit of crack and asked me to go down on her, and I did for a little while

Well at least I'm better at eating coochie but still, I don't know why I did that

I wasn't even horny just confused and stupid.

So I ate her out a little

And alter I had sex with a condom but I wasn't into it so I stopped very soon

I'm worried that I got aids form going down on her

How screwed do you think I am

And yes I am embarrassed by this and it was a bad bad night.

The next day cops pulled me over as I was leaving and they were like wtf are you doing at a crack house, you know she was a hooker right?

MaN IT SUCKED

How long ago did this happen? Get your young ass in to get tested, likity split. (No pun intended, well...)

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

got this form an online doctor

About the first risk factor, it has been definitely proved that fellatio is more a risk factor than cunnilingus since in fellatio there is direct contamination and exposure to the semen which has a lot more concentration of HIV. On the other hand in cunnilingus, you are only transiently exposed to the vaginal secretions which contain a far less concentration of HIV.
      Also, the fact that the woman is a prostitute means that she is seasoned and would have less vaginal secretion during cunnilingus as compared to other women which also reduces your risk of exposure.
      Finally, the time period of exposure is less than 10 minutes which also belongs to the low risk category (more than 30 min is significant).

Therefore, combining all of the facts and quantifying your risk, I would like to mention that your risk of acquiring HIV from the episode of cunnilingus is NEARLY ZERO.

Therefore, my recommendation is that you would not require any form of testing and can be rest assured that there is nearly zero percent chance of acquiring HIV. In such low risk cases I do not usually advice to go in for testing.

All the best.

Dr. Adhikari

Comment

Well...Your call dude. Syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis C, herpes. And still the chance of HIV. You don't have a clue where that crack whore's pussy has been. Just a simple blood test. Nothing to be ashamed of and could affect your whole future. I myself wouldn't take the word of an on line Dr. But, if you want to bury your head in the sand and just hope.....

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by mighty sparrow View Post
          got this form an online doctor

About the first risk factor, it has been definitely proved that fellatio is more a risk factor than cunnilingus since in fellatio there is direct contamination and exposure to the semen which has a lot more concentration of HIV. On the other hand in cunnilingus, you are only transiently exposed to the vaginal secretions which contain a far less concentration of HIV.
          Also, the fact that the woman is a prostitute means that she is seasoned and would have less vaginal secretion during cunnilingus as compared to other women which also reduces your risk of exposure.
          Finally, the time period of exposure is less than 10 minutes which also belongs to the low risk category (more than 30 min is significant).

Therefore, combining all of the facts and quantifying your risk, I would like to mention that your risk of acquiring HIV from the episode of cunnilingus is NEARLY ZERO.

Therefore, my recommendation is that you would not require any form of testing and can be rest assured that there is nearly zero percent chance of acquiring HIV. In such low risk cases I do not usually advice to go in for testing.

All the best.

Dr. Adhikari
          What an irresponsible statement- and from a doctor no less! Although HIV is not easily transmitted through oral-vaginal sex, you can still catch HPV (genital warts), Hepatitis C, Herpes, Chlamydia, and many more.

You should see a doctor ASAP. Although some diseases may not show up on a test so soon after exposure, a professional will be able to recommend the best course of action for you.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            Well...Your call dude. Syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis C, herpes. And still the chance of HIV. You don't have a clue where that crack whore's pussy has been. Just a simple blood test. Nothing to be ashamed of and could affect your whole future. I myself wouldn't take the word of an on line Dr. But, if you want to bury your head in the sand and just hope.....
            You beat me to it by 10 minutes
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Now I didnt mention but we also briefly had vaginal intercourse with a condom. The session was also short (I wasnt paying for sex, I didnt know she was a prostitute until later in the evening and I didnt really want to have sex it was a stupid night)

I know the condom did not break but at one point i lost some of my hardness, not completely and did not change condoms as i waited for full erection to continue intercourse. So being paranoid, I was worrying that vaginal fluid could have entered in while my penis lost erection in between time!

Comment

Sorry to hear about the troubles, MS.

Originally posted by mighty sparrow View Post

I know the condom did not break but at one point i lost some of my hardness, not completely and did not change condoms as i waited for full erection to continue intercourse. So being paranoid, I was worrying that vaginal fluid could have entered in while my penis lost erection in between time!
                Hey, it's possible. You'll want to go and get yourself check out for all the major STDs (as listed above) -- if not for yourself, for your future partners.
                "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

As far as im concern Epstein Barr syndrome is as bad as aids. For your own peace of mind get checked immediately.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Dude always wrap it up, at least for vaginal and anal, if you aren't monogamous, which I'm not. I made the mistake of sorta-pulling-out my first time. She was basically a virgin too. Only did missionary position with her old boyfriend. Don't you need to wait for 6 months to be sure, because of false negatives? And always, always be open with your partner(s) and they'll return the favor. Or get tested together.
                    "Why pay for what you can get free"
                    How PE Works
                    (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
                    (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
                    (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
                    "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
                    PE90X Routine

Comment

Working...
                    X