Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Art Of Seduction?

Hey Forum,

I was wondering what tips and tricks you guys have for seducing a woman. To be more specific getting a woman in the mood when she isn't necessarily in the mood as well as just putting the moves on a close friend. Not looking for pick up artist tricks more like how to turn on a close friend. Ya know good ol' seduction!
    Starting stats: 6.25" x 4.37"
    Current stats: 6.8" x 4.53"

12% increase in volume
    58% to goal (7.6" x 5.6" )

Progress/Photo Log

I would start by whispering in her ear about how good she looks (women love it when you compliment them on theings that took them forever to get done, especially if it's a new hairdo or weight loss). Next, open up a nice chilled bottle of champaign and turn on some nice, slow R & B music (something with deep bass works for me). If she's in the mood by then, start kissing her neck (I've never dated a woman who doesn't like her neck to be nuzzled when aroused. The ears are an erotic zone for a woman, so slightly tug on her ear with your teeth (however, this one is tricky because not all girls like this so be careful). Now, if she's fully aroused, start taking off your clothes and do what you know you wanna do! Quick tip: women like to have the man take off their pants during foreplay. I know that one from first hand experience.

This technique has never failed me, but your girl could be different, so try it out and see how it goes!

Comment

Needgirthbad...I like your screen name.

There are books about there about the art of seduction. Have you gotten to any romantic moments with this woman yet? Have you kissed? I personally would not set up a scene like music and champagne. That tells a woman you have plans to get in their pants. It is obvious. If you already have something going, then it isn't so bad.

Comment

Most of the women that I've been with have melted into butter with a bottle of champaign and soft music. It sets the mood and tells them up front that you plan to make love to them. It could destroy the mood or it could intensify the feeling. I mean, if she wants sex too then she's gonna like the feeling that he wants it also.

Comment

Is this about how to get out of the friend zone?

Comment

Originally posted by Total_Honesty View Post
            Most of the women that I've been with have melted into butter with a bottle of champaign and soft music. It sets the mood and tells them up front that you plan to make love to them. It could destroy the mood or it could intensify the feeling. I mean, if she wants sex too then she's gonna like the feeling that he wants it also.
            Just in response to you...yes, if it is something she wants too, then she will melt.

I am more seduced with charm. The way he looks at me. His voice. His body language.

I haven't found champagne, strawberries and cream romantic. It does nothing for me. I understand though that many women like that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by mistydawn View Post
              Needgirthbad...I like your screen name.

There are books about there about the art of seduction. Have you gotten to any romantic moments with this woman yet? Have you kissed? I personally would not set up a scene like music and champagne. That tells a woman you have plans to get in their pants. It is obvious. If you already have something going, then it isn't so bad.
              I like my name too! Lol

Well, there are a few scenarios. One is with a woman who I've been very very involved with before but now the attraction level has died down. There's no more fires in out pants. We're in our 20's I just want to spark that feeling of sexual interest in her again and get her juices flowing.

Another scenario is with a women I've flirted with over the phone but I'm not necissarily her type physically. We've never been involved though we talked about it. I may take her out over the weekend or she may come visit me later in the year i. I'm looking to make her feel like she wants it. Rather than throwing myself all over her.

Another scenario is with a woman who I've kissed once. Weren't many sparks. She had just gotten off a big relationship. Time has passed again and I want a chance to try again. Maybe over drinks?

But in general I'm just wondering how to get women you know to think of you sexually. That way when you do make a bold physical move the chances of being rejected are lower.

12% increase in volume

Progress/Photo Log

Comment

Just in response to you...yes, if it is something she wants too, then she will melt.

I am more seduced with charm. The way he looks at me. His voice. His body language.

I haven't found champagne, strawberries and cream romantic. It does nothing for me. I understand though that many women like that stuff.
                Every woman I've been with could've cared less about the stuff - it was about the chemistry, body language, what was said ... and of course the sexual tension ...
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                  Every woman I've been with could've cared less about the stuff - it was about the chemistry, body language, what was said ... and of course the sexual tension ...
                  Chemistry is major. When there is chemistry, then the other stuff comes into play like how he looks at you, the way he talks, his voice, body language and so on.

So, what did the women care about gettinthereok?

Comment

read the robert green book The Art Of Seduction.

EL --- 6.2 INCHES
                    EG --- 5.6 INCHES

EL --- 6.6 INCHES
                    EG --- 5.6 INCHES

GOAL
                    EL --- 7.0 INCHES
                    EG --- 5.8 INCHES

Comment

Originally posted by allanmac View Post
                      read the robert green book The Art Of Seduction.

Just torrented that b*tch.

But in the mean time. Suggestions anyone?

12% increase in volume

Progress/Photo Log

Comment

Chemistry is major. When there is chemistry, then the other stuff comes into play like how he looks at you, the way he talks, his voice, body language and so on.

So, what did the women care about gettinthereok?
                        What I was saying was that they didn't care about 'stuff' - the champagne, roses, etc. that you had mentioned. They were all about the 'tangible' results of being in a relationship ... even the ones where the relationship wasn't the greatest, they never cared for that frilly stuff - which I thought was very cool and actually a big thing that attracted me to them.

Don't get me wrong - I wined and dined when them when the mood fit, but they would rather sit at home cuddled up on the couch and just watch the wind blow outside rather than spend time in a candle-filled bathroom in a bubble bath.
                        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by NeedGirthBad View Post
                          Just torrented that b*tch.
                          What does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                            What I was saying was that they didn't care about 'stuff' - the champagne, roses, etc. that you had mentioned. They were all about the 'tangible' results of being in a relationship ... even the ones where the relationship wasn't the greatest, they never cared for that frilly stuff - which I thought was very cool and actually a big thing that attracted me to them.

Don't get me wrong - I wined and dined when them when the mood fit, but they would rather sit at home cuddled up on the couch and just watch the wind blow outside rather than spend time in a candle-filled bathroom in a bubble bath.
                            I am not into the whole romance thing of champagne, roses and such. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy roses occasionally. I love to eat out though, even at Denny's. Never did the bathroom candle thing. My FWB did bring down the lights, play music and had the house smell nice when I got there. I never had that before. I liked it. Oh yeah, and he had the lube and toys in a heater to warm them.

Comment

Massage - and not just for the amount of time it takes you to work your way up from her waist to her shoulders and enter her from behind:-)

A long massage that starts out therapeutic, and slowly transforms into sensual. I've never had that one fail. Unless she falls asleep. But if that happens, just revert to the shotgun approach I mentioned above - start at her waist, head for the shoulders, and enter her from behind :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X