Do you like cooking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like cooking?

Totally unrelated question to penises, women or sex.
    Do you like cooking? I love it a lot, started not so long ago, because I wanted to change something. I ate the same chicken with rice, pasta or buckwheat almost every day. I still do eat that, but I make something special 2 or 3 times a week.

I like eating well, so sometimes that requires putting some effort into what I make. I usually just try to find tasty simple dishes to make or frozen items, I live alone so it's hard to justify too much effort.

Comment

I LOVE to cook! Last nite I made a turkey, mashed potatos, corn on the cob, big salad and a cheese cake.
      You should have seen the meal the nite before. Love cooking it is very relaxing to me after a day of work.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
      Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
      Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Sekaris, What would a traditional dinner from your country be. I love to cook but I love to eat even more. I am not picky and will try foods from all countries. Whats your favorite dish to make.
        I prefer the good old americn dishes, stews, soups, roasts and good old bar-b-ques.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I love it all and happy to try something new. My favorite food is either German food or Latin foods.
          Damn Big O I made a Huge roast Saturday nite, with bake potatoes, fresh green beans, made a loaf of bread with a fruit salad for later.
          Any one wants to trade recipes?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Just so you don't think we are big ass pigs, I have an elderly couple he is 93 she is 91 that are my neighbors. I know how difficult it is for them to get around so sharing a nice meal with them makes cooking even more fun for me.

Comment

good topic sekeris.
              i'm a vegan so eat mostly raw,the only thing i cook is potatoe.
              wind chill
              Last edited by wind chill; 07-18-2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Yeah I can cook just about everything my mother can. Sometimes I even cook for cookouts. the just eat my food up it is amazing plus i gives me something to do. ^_^
                "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Grill zucchini with red and orange peppers, onion and small potatoes with a hint of rosemary and sage.

Comment

Yes good thread Sekeris! Well done!

I don't cook anything special so that will be my aim by the end of the year to cook 5 exotic meals (which are tasty). If i can do that then it'll enhance my eating no end.

Comment

Sekaris, What would a traditional dinner from your country be. I love to cook but I love to eat even more. I am not picky and will try foods from all countries. Whats your favorite dish to make.
                      I have a traditional cookbook at home, but I haven't yet made anything from it. Only thing traditinal I do occasionally make is grey peas with bacon. Most traditinal foods are pork and I don't like it that much, I prefer chicken. I am now going trough a cookbook with all kinds of chicken recipes from all around the world.

Comment

I always like to make my protein shake... it need to taste the same way every time.. only my hands have that magic..

Comment

Originally posted by joshuawilson View Post
                          only my hands have that magic..
                          Sorry your statement hit me funny considering we are on a PE site.

Comment

Working...
                          X