Penis Enlargement Hypnosis

In the years since hypnosis became popular they have been attaching nearly every different kind of medical issue to it. However, most people need to understand that there is little if any effect on the size of your penis with the use of hypnosis.The idea is that if you think you have a larger penis then you will. Well there is no medical proof that thinking about a longer penis will actually increase the size.

This is what I have found in a site and you maybe think that I have gone crazy.When I saw this I believed it.I am PEing for 1 year and a half and I have had the most serious gains only when I was very focus on what I was doing.Sometimes I was going to sleep and I was thinking:I didnt do it very well tonight with PE.I didnt push my self enough...In some other period I was going to sleep and I was very happy with my PE routine that I have just finished.This period I knew that my penis was growing I could felt that and most of all I was believing that.So in this periods I had the most gains.(some time and during my recovery of an illness in a hospital I managed to gain about 3/8' in just one month)
I dont care what is true or false.The only think I know and believe is that you can do everything with the power of mind.I think that working with the mind "mostly" and with hands after will have very good results.The basic idea is that if you believe it you will have it....and I believe......
The mind doesnt have limits.So is the penis......