DO you wonder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO you wonder...

why people seek advice on what to do with their lives when they know exactly what to do???
    No Pain, All Gain!

8==D

I believe for most people by asking a question is a way to validate what they already know but just need to here someone else opinion; and for others I think it is a pitty party for them, oh feel sorry for me
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Originally posted by JFPowertop View Post
      I believe for most people by asking a question is a way to validate what they already know but just need to here someone else opinion; and for others I think it is a pitty party for them, oh feel sorry for me
      ouch! the pitty party hit me. lol
      No Pain, All Gain!

8==D

Comment

lol good question

I always ask questions but rarely am looking for advice. Just opinions. We see things, situations and people from our eyes/our point of view. They see things, situations and us from their eyes/point of view. Neither will ever see it the same way.

For sure for me when I read myself asking something or hear myself asking something it does sound different than just thinking it.

If its a topic I really dont care about or dont have time to think about I'll ask the question from someone who is as much like me as possible and just go with it to save time.
        The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Working...
          X