Just do not care any more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just do not care any more.

Basically my self esteem and confidence has been shattered to bits. ah I hate felling like crap day after day.

What caused it?
    Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Okay then why not try feeling like something esle? Instead of feeling like crap, which also smells. try feeling like jello.Now that would be cool. Okay, now did you just want to get on here and say you feel like crap or do you want to talk about something?
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yeah man, you opened the can now divy up the worms.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I wouldn't think it is a size issue. Wow.
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
            I wouldn't think it is a size issue. Wow.
            It's kinda complicated .

Comment

Well, tell us about it anyway, some us may actually be able to figure it out.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

No info = No help

Yeah. Please, help us help you.

Because right now it's kind of hard.

Comment

Well I had been going to job corps and I was forced into quitting. CFO of the location I was at was giving me all kinds of negative crap about me. So I ended up leave that same day ( $200 Ticket paid by the taxpayer.)

A forced failure like that was not so great at all... Because I did want to complete it to the end.

Comment

That would be difficult. I would feel bad too. When I was 18 I was a counselor at a camp and got fired...kicked out. My parents drove there to get me in the middle of the night. It was bad. Real bad. I have no cure for you. You just keep moving on. Learn what you need to learn. My bad experience helped me realize something about myself...I hate kids. It didn't completely sink in, but it was the start on my realizing something very serious about myself. Being with kids was no good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mistydawn View Post
                      That would be difficult. I would feel bad too. When I was 18 I was a counselor at a camp and got fired...kicked out. My parents drove there to get me in the middle of the night. It was bad. Real bad. I have no cure for you. You just keep moving on. Learn what you need to learn. My bad experience helped me realize something about myself...I hate kids. It didn't completely sink in, but it was the start on my realizing something very serious about myself. Being with kids was no good for me.
                      I agree. Everything happens for a reason. The reason might not be apparent at first but eventually the fog clears and you see the reason the event happened very clearly before you.
                      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Seems everything is on the rebound.

Comment

shit happens, move on. no point in crying over spilt milk.
                          When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Working...
                          X