A place to rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A place to rant

A lot of times I see on here, hell I am this person a lot, people get a little upset and have to kind of rant. I understand the feeling. While, if i think the person is making a point I don't mind it I think it sometimes just detracts from the threads. So pretty much I want to start a thread where people can just vent.

About anything, they need to.
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Thanks for this Amiok. Here it goes...

My girlfriends ex of about 4 years ago just recently got divorced because his wife was cheating on him. Funny how this happens because he did the same thing to her so long ago. Now I hate to feel good about this and I shouldn't even care at all but now he wants to send her messages on facebook. She has not replied blah blah but he did make a comment along the lines of attacking me physically. He has never met me. This makes me angry. That is all =)
    pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Migrating to a new server is more distressing than moving house. Fuck I hate changing servers.

Comment

When I see a thread, for example: "Amazing gains in one month" ( I try to not even open it)or look at someones stats and see they gained 1" in 3 months, etc its like a kick in the nuts. I can feel my heart rate rise and just a feeling of dread comes over me. I dont blame them for posting their achievement and I would be enthusiastic also but it just feels like salt being rubbed into my wounds. The same goes for every guy that started with a 5.5" EG or more. About the only thing that makes me feel better is the possibility that their full of crap. I could spend all night on this thread. LOL, kind of. I will probably be back later.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

i hate it when people ramble on and on and dont use puncuation or spe check or capitalization and run all their sentences together and dont edit their post when they see a mistake or talk in text talk and never make an effort to end a sentence but just run everything together but i guess pepl are just to lazy to make an effort to right correctly so it makes it easier for the rest of us 2 read if everyone wuld just make a effort it would be a much nicer place to be

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Sarcasm^^^lol
            05/07/11 nbpel: 5.0 x 4.5
            Flaccid:3.0
            Bpel:5.25

06/01/11:nbpel:5.25 x 4.5
            Flaccid:3.5 0r 3.75
            Bpel:5.5 x 4.5

06/29/11:nbpel:5.5 x 4.9/5.0
            Bpel:6 3/8 x 4.9/5.0

Short term goal: bpel 6.75 x 5.25

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
              i hate it when people ramble on and on and dont use puncuation or spe check or capitalization and run all their sentences together and dont edit their post when they see a mistake or talk in text talk and never make an effort to end a sentence but just run everything together but i guess pepl are just to lazy to make an effort to right correctly so it makes it easier for the rest of us 2 read if everyone wuld just make a effort it would be a much nicer place to be

i hoop itz noot somting i wret
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Glad to see the thread getting some use

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
                  A lot of times I see on here, hell I am this person a lot, people get a little upset and have to kind of rant. I understand the feeling. While, if i think the person is making a point I don't mind it I think it sometimes just detracts from the threads. So pretty much I want to start a thread where people can just vent.

About anything, they need to.
                  I was just about to come here and kick and scream and almost put a hammer through my computer monitor, but you saved me.

Don't know why "a lot" is such a difficult phrase for people.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                    Don't know why "a lot" is such a difficult phrase for people.
                    What do you mean? Do they spell "alot"?

Comment

Oh you guys know you don't want me here; I'll steal the whole thread! I just hope alot of guys come here with their rants and alot of members are able to get things off their chest. Thanks alot Amiokfor starting this; it means alot to me and I'm sure alot to alot of other guys. Again thanks a hell of alot!
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Cusp can you make the posters in this thread those special cookies? You know the ones I'm talking about. We all need to relax, I think...

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
                          What do you mean? Do they spell "alot"?
                          Yes, and it drives me nuts. Now excuse me while I go grab my hammer.

Where'd ya go Cusp? :P

Comment

No problem Cusp. I know I'll use it haha

Comment

This is my rant:

These small goverment people complaining that goverment is to big. You got these fraudulent medical intitutions charging the Goverment maximum $$$ for services rendered. Somwhow these small goverment people need a big goverment to rip off the USA.

Big Goverment pays 50 grand a month for dialysis for me. I know it does not cost that much.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                              X