Haven't jacked off since...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't jacked off since...

Sunday night. For me that's pretty fucking good. I'm going to permit myself to wack it once per week, on Sunday. The idea is that when I constantly am masturbating, my incentive to go out and fuck girls is not as high as it might be. By not jacking it Monday through Thursday, my horniness is out of control come the weekend.

How about you guys?

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
    Sunday night. For me that's pretty fucking good. I'm going to permit myself to wack it once per week, on Sunday. The idea is that when I constantly am masturbating, my incentive to go out and fuck girls is not as high as it might be. By not jacking it Monday through Thursday, my horniness is out of control come the weekend.

How about you guys?
    Yeah my sex drive annoys the crap out of me.Sigh.

Comment

im sticking to the same thing! once a week only! its soo hard (npi) and makes edging a tough trial but I have been sticking to it so far
      new stats 4th Sept 2011
      FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
      FG: 3.75"
      BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
      NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
      MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
      NBPEL: 7"
      MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

I've already started this. And the effects are quickly visible.

However I ejaculate twice a week, since that amount is supposedly good for the prostate.
        Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Big Al told me to not edge if I'm not going to ejaculate. I was getting mixed results with the abstaining from ejaculating to once a week. I was a lot hornier, erections were stronger etc, but I was noticing that my pc muscles were getting almost painful. They were getting tighter and tenser than normal. I would prefer to cut down on the ejaculation (I do it 3 times a week now) but not to sure if it's bad or good for me.
          Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
          Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
          Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Did you try attaining dry orgasms only? Or a massage there?

Comment

Yes I remember during my last relationship (pre PE), having lots of sex without ejaculating and having dry orgasms. But while edging I don't really think about Dry O's that much. I have massaged and that does help but I could feel the pc area to be quite hard. The last couple of weeks have been ok though. It's either because I have been praticing a kegel routine or because I have been ejaculating after every edge routine.
              Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
              Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
              Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Well, have you ever felt like ejaculating drains your energy? Just wondering.

Well I think doing reverse kegels and some "tennis ball massage" could help.

Comment

I orgasm 2 to 3 times a week via masturbation or my girlfriend. I think that's normal. I haven't had any problems so far.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I should point out that my primary motivation for not masturbating isn't to promote PE gains. It is to increase motivation to find a woman upon whom I can deposit my spunk.

Comment

I get nervous and edgy if I don't jack off. I get all bored and wonder what life's about after I do jack off though.

Comment

I do it a couple of times per week myself. I have noticed that as I've gotten into my 40's, things seem to slow down a tad...........which of course sucks. The level of spunk has decreased.........things that make you go "hmmmm"
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

increase motivation to find a woman upon whom I can deposit my spunk.
                          I find that offensive and wrong. This attitude that women are spunk trash cans is bad. I know it will never change.

Most likely the unfortunate depositee will not know that is all she is. Women's thinking isn't that way and the likelyhood is she doesn't know nature's cruel joke.

Comment

How about you guys?
                            I'm going to do this, but don't be surprised if I start nailing fatties if I can't find a hottie.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                              I do it a couple of times per week myself. I have noticed that as I've gotten into my 40's, things seem to slow down a tad...........which of course sucks. The level of spunk has decreased.........things that make you go "hmmmm"
                              Eat a high protein diet, then spunk away.

Comment

Working...
                              X